Any one had issues with Kenneth Hines by Randy F
Started on: 06-16-2015 10:02 AM
Replies: 9 (464 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 06-18-2015 10:37 AM
Randy F

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one had issues with Kenneth Hines I ordered a tail light panel over a month ago paid in full last responce I had was on the 27th May that he was shipping on that Monday and now no responce or product?????
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He hass been a reliable seller of good products, sometimes hard to get ahold of.
Your shipment is 20 days late, did he supply a tracking number?
Randy F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe in his product but getting alittle worried Hope something did not happen to him and no invoice or tracking dont care about the money just want the product
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I attempted to email him 3 times before I sent money, never got a reply. No order, no issues. & it's a shame because the products look amazing.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to know how you ordered an item from him when his original website has been closed for at least 6-8 months. His new website is not completed and there is no way to contact him. What website did you go to?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-16-2015).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2015 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see your location suggests you are in Mexico.

Are you certain it isn't held up in customs? The only thing I ordered from kahines was new sail panels for my GT, and that was via eBay. They arrived quickly, but he's also only a few hours away from me. I've had a shipment from an eBay seller in Canada take about 3-4 weeks before though, due to customs.
Randy F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Im retired and live in Mexico but all of my shipments go to my Texas address and then I pick them up there
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-17-2015).]

Randy F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All is good panel was damaged when it came out of mold and Ken is making a new one and will ship when ready
Thanks for all your replys

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock