Started on: 06-11-2015 06:09 PM
Replies: 45 (3238 views)
Last post by: predmeister on 09-09-2016 03:31 PM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I butchered your car but you did not do any damage when you took a hack saw to the headers that I suggested you not use in the first place and all that was wrong was a broken coolant hose that was dislodged from its clamps when you messed with the headers. Funny thing in the end is if you had just waited a few more hours that day till I got my girlfriend to make the trip with me I would have made it to your house and fixed the hose but you had to go the dirty route ending my dealings with you right there and then. Now why did I have to wait for her think about it I was under bail conditions due to ex wife's lies that a few months later I was finally cleared of and still have full custody of my kids even with her lies, but what ever and for a guy with no following as you say I am still quite busy plus as mentioned idiot I did stop taking orders during the move and for a while before and after the move. Just you making crap out of little or next to nothing out of your twisted little mind and yes he put in for a refund and I told pay pal to give it to him, did not dispute it figured he wants that route then let him have it.
Now I am asking Cliff because I have not found on here where I can delete my account if some one will point it out then hey its done. You with your temper and attitude ruined what was becoming a decent friendship as far as I was concerned and many years of my help from that point on same as a few select others still get to this day but no you had to go insulting and threatening me.
IP: Logged
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me offer you some assistance- since I am such a wonderful guy

Register another email address

Go into Profile, and change the email address shown to the new one.

Then delete the email address, so you won't receive any more PM messages. Wasn't that easy?

If for some reason you cannot get admin to delete a profile- then just.. Don't use it!! Voila! Don't log in. Don't go on PFF. Disappear like a fart in the wind. Other members have said they would leave, just like you said you would, but they actually kept their word. Can you try to keep at least ONE promise? Come on... you can do it! I believe in you!!

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:
I am the first to admit communication is not the best with me I like to get work done and considering the hours I put in answering peoples questions that are not even customers I find the only way work can get done some times is to stay off the net and get the work done.

I ALMOST believed this thread, and the other one that you were ripping people off, I am glad that is NOT the case. I have not heard one single complaint pertaining to your workmanship, and the quality of the harnesses. The opposite actually, with people commenting on how well they are constructed and put together. I am in the need for a harness, and will formally be placing an order with the specifics here soon.

I have to say, I have noticed that when a vendor goes "rogue", the ratings bar turns red REAL fast! Hahaha. This is not the case with yours, it appears that you may have one or 2 negative ratings (I think we know from who!) , so that tells me you still maintain a good relationship with customers and orders.

It's quite interesting however, that the person accusing you of everything, is the one who's ratings bar is almost completely red, in turn meaning a lot of people distrust or disagree with that person. Funny how that works, isn't it

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:
Other members have said they would leave, just like you said you would, but they actually kept their word. Can you try to keep at least ONE promise? Come on... you can do it! I believe in you!!

Do not let one persons ignorance run you away from the forums. I have seen this happen to two people specifically recently (Due to the same person), and the community suffers for it.

I find it really, really sad that someone is proud to have run off other good members here. Now it appears their goal and wish is to have one of few vendors on the forum, doing high quality swap harnesses, leave the forum. My advice, ignore all further posts from this person, and stick around

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-05-2015).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Double post, Sorry!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-05-2015).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I debated whether or not to bump this thread, because I don't want someone reading just the first page and getting the incomplete story. Basically the entire first page of this thread is a bunch of bullshit from some malcontents who have an axe to grind for some reason. I have been working extensively with Dan (and when I say "working" I mean that I have been continually pestering him for help with my swap). He has been without a doubt one of the most helpful people I have ever come across. I can honestly say he is on the short list of people who have made my swap possible. I had Dan make my harness as well as a few other parts for my swap and he provided prompt service (much faster than I expected, especially given the changing requirements I had for him) and the products all exceeded expectations. Furthermore, Dan has continued to help even after delivering my order to include reprogramming my PCM for the cost of shipping once I decided to go with a GenV supercharger.

Based on some of the people badmouthing Dan in this thread, particularly the most vocal individual, I can safely conclude that this is one of those classic cases of "when everyone around you is an ******* , maybe it's just you".
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good to know!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock