TFS -- Whens next appreciation by Brimmy
Started on: 06-05-2015 11:02 AM
Replies: 12 (363 views)
Last post by: Shho13 on 06-09-2015 05:54 PM
Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curious if anyone has idea about when TFS will be throughing out the discout for us to use ?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can get a discount if you join Fiero clubs too.

http://www.fierostore.com/C...bDiscountPolicy.aspx
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No clubs here in New Jersey. I got a wad of cash I'd like to use, if they offered a "Summer Break" discount
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2015 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New England Fiero Association is having our annual swap meet at The Fiero Store on August 22. TFS is offering a discount if you order, pay and pick up that day. I'll be starting a thread with all specifics about the swap meet shortly.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2015 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

No clubs here in New Jersey. I got a wad of cash I'd like to use, if they offered a "Summer Break" discount

Hey Nightmare, maybe we should make our own NJ club just to fill the void! :P

I also still didn't upholster the seats I bough off you last year! I really gotta get on that pretty soon! lol

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To clear up the confusion there is a Fiero club that is available to NJ Fiero owners. The mid Atlantic Fiero owners association is a great regional club that has organized events throughout the area. MAFOA has members in NY,NJ, PA,MD, VA, DE, and WV. This club has been thriving since the mid 1990 's. If there is enough interest MAFOA events can take place in NJ. Come to Fieros at Carlisle and meet the folks. You need not be an MAFOA member to join the event. Best Fiero show in the world if you ask me! Its on Saturday June 27th and it starts at 8 AM.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-07-2015).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dennis LaGrua

15143 posts
Member since May 2000

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

Not true read my post above.

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-07-2015).]

MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And as an officially recognized Fiero club, MAFOA members DO receive the club discount from The Fiero Store. Just let them know you're a member of the Mid-Atlantic Fiero Owners Association and you should be eligible for the club discount.

While MAFOA isn't a "NJ State" specific club, it is a regional club that covers the Mid-Atlantic region. For example, here's some of the states that were represented at the recent MAFOA spring show at Lititz a couple weeks ago:

Come on out to the events! If you can make it in from Utah or Jersey, that would be fantastic!!! Love to have ya! Utah is Mid-Atlantic, isn't it?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
us new England area need a club..
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

us new England area need a club..

Don`t you guys have NEFA?
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We definitely have a New England club. It's the New England Fiero Association. Check out www.fieropride.com. Our next big activity is our annual swap meet at The Fiero Store on August 22. Come meet the group. You can check out the flier on our website in the calendar section.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a list of known clubs. If anyone knos more please post in the thread so it can be added to the current list. Thanks!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094690.html

Also NIFE is a nice club to join as they publish a nice Fiero magazine.
http://www.fierofocus.com/

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-08-2015).]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

To clear up the confusion there is a Fiero club that is available to NJ Fiero owners. The mid Atlantic Fiero owners association is a great regional club that has organized events throughout the area. MAFOA has members in NY,NJ, PA,MD, VA, DE, and WV. This club has been thriving since the mid 1990 's. If there is enough interest MAFOA events can take place in NJ. Come to Fieros at Carlisle and meet the folks. You need not be an MAFOA member to join the event. Best Fiero show in the world if you ask me! Its on Saturday June 27th and it starts at 8 AM.

I would love to go to Carlisle or something farther away, but not only do I (not yet) trust my Fiero for a long drive yet since I am still slowly restoring it; I can't get the time off from work. Maybe in a year or two when I get a bump in vacation time I will be able to sneak out there for the weekend!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave