Girls with Fiero's by FieroGT1986
Started on: 06-02-2015 05:02 PM
Replies: 22 (2542 views)
Last post by: robert1234 on 06-07-2016 10:34 PM
FieroGT1986

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT1986Send a Private Message to FieroGT1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know how to post pictures? Is it compatible with windows 8.1? Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scroll to the bottom of this page. There is a red, white and blue rectangle labeled: Pennock's Image Poster. Click on that and follow the directions. PIP will up load images directly to the forum and not go away.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this a reboot??
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroGT1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT1986Send a Private Message to FieroGT1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
okay will give it a shot. I would like to add to the girls with fiero gallery! Hopefully I will have some luck! Any other information let me know. Thank You
FieroGT1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2015 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT1986Send a Private Message to FieroGT1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still trying to post my picture and I keep getting an error message stating that my picture doesn't meet the size requirements. I can't shrink it anymore without cutting out the good parts of the picture. What are the tricks to getting a good picture on here?
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2015 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not the size of the picture it's the size of the file. Lower the resolution of the photos.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2015 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a number of programs that you can use to resize pictures if needed to conform to PFF posting limitations. I have recently started using Light Image Resizer 4 (free version) and like it.

Nelson
FieroGT1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT1986Send a Private Message to FieroGT1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will give that a try.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT1986:

Does anyone know how to post pictures? Is it compatible with windows 8.1? Thanks

Try this site: http://tinypic.com/
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can also resize a picture using MS Paint. In upper left corner click home, then resize. Click the pixels radio button and in the horizontal box type 1024. Make sure the maintain aspect ratio box is checked. Click ok, and bingo! Then save as and rename the file. Then open PIP and navigate to your new pic file. Easy as cake!
PFF
System Bot
FieroGT1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT1986Send a Private Message to FieroGT1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, finally got the resolution size to work now when I click on Post It on the PIP window I get "unable to connect" even though I am connected to the internet. Does anyone know what this means?
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make sure the drop down says post to Pennocks Fiero Forum.
FieroGT1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT1986Send a Private Message to FieroGT1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, finally got the resolution size to work now when I click on Post It on the PIP window I get "unable to connect" even though I am connected to the internet. Does anyone know what this means?
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2015 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT1986:

Probably a firewall issue. Need to let PFF out and communicate with the server.

Bob
FieroGT1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2015 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT1986Send a Private Message to FieroGT1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Say what?...Sorry not all that computer savvy...Just looking to contribute but having issues...Think I should give up. Several to follow if I can get some help?? I know...I am that guy.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2015 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Use Picturetrail.com. Its free, automatically resizes any pics and gives you a link to copy and paste to forums. Ive used it for many years after I got rid of troublesome ImagePoster.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2016 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It used to be a girls car till the guys realised that it just needs a tweek.
Gwhite18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is weird. Your picture looks just like the ones in this ebay add.

Ebay listing

[This message has been edited by Gwhite18 (edited 06-04-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Scroll to the bottom of this page. There is a red, white and blue rectangle labeled: Pennock's Image Poster. Click on that and follow the directions. PIP will up load images directly to the forum and not go away.

NOOO!!!! For the love of god don't use PIP. Use a normal photo hosting site like Photobucket. The only reason on-PIP hosted images "go away" (the common justification for using PIP) is that the link to the image changes (person decides to move image to different folder, etc).

PIP images are unreliable, and only viewable to SOME (but not all) members here. Do not use PIP.
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gwhite18:

This is weird. Your picture looks just like the ones in this ebay add.

Ebay listing

That wasn't his pic. 82-T/A posted it.

robert1234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2016 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, no offense anyone (if married), but what Fiero, I did not see a Fiero in that pic,

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock