junkyard parts car :( by Tuna Helper
Started on: 05-30-2015 12:35 PM
Replies: 15 (598 views)
Last post by: NEVERDONE on 06-05-2015 09:07 AM
Tuna Helper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this 86 notchy in a junkyard today. Says it's been there about 4 months. The front trunk was complete and clean. (Minus the hood and headlight buckets) The rear trunk was just as clean, as was the interior. (Driver's seat was worn) Also found was the factory sunroof shade.

Economy Auto Parts, Fort Wayne, IN.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Has a 4 speed sitting out of the car.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That junkyard car is cleaner that both of the cars I have bought lol
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unless there's a lot of rust (and being from this part of the country, there probably is), that would make a perfect start to a nice engine swapped car.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man. I need that shift surround and the radio surround!!!
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad. Prolly had a blown motor.
Tuna Helper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Idk about the motor, it was missing. Trans seemed to shift easily, and I considered buying for a spare.
Tuna Helper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tuna Helper

458 posts
Member since Aug 2010

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Oh man. I need that shift surround and the radio surround!!!

If you want, I'll ask what they want for that stuff
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just don't get it... How could that car be junked.... I mean,even if you didn't care for the car,one would think you could have sold it for a lot more than scrap.. Sad. Someday there will be very,very few.. If not already..
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

I just don't get it... How could that car be junked.... I mean,even if you didn't care for the car,one would think you could have sold it for a lot more than scrap.. Sad. Someday there will be very,very few.. If not already..

Not unusual, really. One would assume most Fieros in junkyards are there because they were wrecked. That was probably the case some years ago when they were commonplace on the roads, but not anymore. I see a lot of junkyard Fieros but its been years (a decade or more?) since I saw one that looked like it was wrecked. A lot of them look like they either a) sat around for many many years before getting hauled away to the junkyard or b) got donated to one of those "Kars-For-Kids" tax write-off places.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It really burns me up how people pile up greasy parts on the carpet (and no doubt soon, the seats as well.)
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you could snag the relay, switch and the trunk popper solenoid. I need one for an 88 coupe.
PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The price would probly be ok but shipping that thing would suck! Thanks though.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow nice seat!
Tuna Helper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are s no trunk lid on this car. I'll see what I can do for the rest of it.

The license plate was last registered in 01.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If NEVERDONE doesn't want the shift surround and radio surround, get a price and let me know. I will take first dibs on them. If they'll throw in the center cluster at a decent price, that would be even better.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go ahead fierofool! Im still a bit off on starting my interior. Thanks though.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock