Looking For My Old Pontiac Fiero in Indiana by M1N1ON
Started on: 05-29-2015 11:37 PM
Replies: 7 (444 views)
Last post by: M1N1ON on 06-07-2015 09:41 PM
M1N1ON

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for M1N1ONSend a Private Message to M1N1ONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! I am looking to buy back my first car. Its an 86' gold Fiero SE. My dad bought it new in 86 and gave it to me when i turned 15. Years later I've graduated college and i want to buy the car back.

I tracked it down today (5/29) to a guy in Grovertown, IN. Sadly he sold at D&N Auctions last Friday on 5/22 in Hamlet, IN.

It is a 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE. It was tan, with tan interior, had silver and black aftermarket Enki wheels and a black spoiler. The vin is 1g2pf379xgp232940. If you have the vehicle or know someone that does, please contact me. Supposedly he sold it to a collector that had several of them. I am hoping he or she might be on this forum. My email is Rick.Mitacek@gmail.com.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
M1N1ON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for M1N1ONSend a Private Message to M1N1ONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you find it.
G-Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe a dumb question but have you tried contacting the auction place? I would think they'd have a record of the sale and who bought it. They probably won't give you the buyer's info but they might be nice and forward your contact info to the buyer.

Good luck
Gary
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that's a good idea. Give the auction company your contact info with a nice note. And say a prayer.
M1N1ON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for M1N1ONSend a Private Message to M1N1ONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I reached out to them twice. They have been less than helpful and keep saying they will pass my information on to the appropriate person who has all the records. They have what i need - just won't give it to me.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reach out to do the new owner a favor.

Try to contact the auction people & tell them that you & your dad are the original owners & you can supply this collector with a lot of History on the car.

A
M1N1ON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for M1N1ONSend a Private Message to M1N1ONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is some headway with it. Good and bad. Can be found on LS1Tech.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/r...-2.html#post18835805

I am hoping the guy that bought it is the owner of WS6 Store, who is a sponsor on LS1tech... Maybe he will reconsider.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock