Hi All by Mokkan
Started on: 05-28-2015 11:10 AM
Replies: 10 (328 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 06-04-2015 04:16 PM
Mokkan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

Just registered for the site. I have a 1987 Fiero GT.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pictures are proof..............lol

welcome aboard.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1986 Honda Goldwing SEi 1200 fuel injected

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard...

If you use Windows, post your images here with PIP and the images will never disappear from your thread.

Resize your pics and you'll never see this... LOL

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 05-28-2015).]

Mokkan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the best size for PIP? I already have an image resizer so I can resize the photos to anything.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mokkan:

What is the best size for PIP? I already have an image resizer so I can resize the photos to anything.

It's stated pretty clearly above. The maximum width is 1024 pixels, so go for it. Just make sure the file size is no larger than 300 kb. (I don't know about other resizer/photo programs, but Irfanview can set a maximum file size prior to resizing images.)

So let's see your '87 Fiero GT.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-28-2015).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Madness as they say. What color is your 87GT? I bought one last year after my 88 base Coupe was hit by a BMW.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum and do I dare say the madness!

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to a great forum. Fieros are economical fun classic cars to BUY. They are also fun to own and drive. Now get ready to open the wallet for parts and a year from now you will be a world class mechanic.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Mokkan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I've owned the car for several years actually and am just getting back to the game. I was working on a 3800 turbo engine but have run out of money to work on it. I've added some pictures of the car below.

FsburNout216

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FsburNout216Send a Private Message to FsburNout216Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey welcome to the forum. just bought one a few weeks ago and the guys on here have helped me a lot already. great place to be. don't get this many reply's this fast on any other forum.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum. I like to have another one to drive while a project is still un-runnable
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock