Started on: 05-26-2015 07:17 PM
Replies: 10 (1126 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 06-23-2015 09:44 AM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be shutting down for a while now to move and also have some medical issues being dealt with, last harness has been shipped out again and with that there is nothing left owing and nothing left to be worked on by me. Will be shutting down internet connection this week and should have new net up by mid June. I will still be answering Emails once My daughter gets back from her school trip as she took my I phone with her which is my only other means of connection once internet is shut down.

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2015 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can always hit the library, to get that internet fix..
kawana

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting on my harness Dan. Would be nice if you would stop ignoring my emails. The "no internet" excuse is BS seeing as you've replied to my fake email addresses in less than 10 minutes.
Logan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoganSend a Private Message to LoganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same goes for me. I have opened a PayPal dispute to get my money since I haven't heard a response.
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how long have you been waiting?
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
22 days since it was supposedly shipped and I haven't seen my harness. Over a month from the day I was supposed to have gotten it. Not gunna drop this till he responds.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2015 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did he get back to you yet with his usual "stupid post office screwed up.... package is still there..... these people should be fired..." BS yet? That is the usual excuse, and the naive sheep fall for it. Yet, ,hundreds of thousands of other packages are sent and received every month in Canada without issues. They even have these magical new things called.... Tracking Numbers!!!!
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2015 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, I was given the "the package was marked undeliverable... is this your correct address?" BS. Still no reply from him.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Took my IPhone"?

Sounds like Dan needs to step up a bit. This day of age we have instant communications. My daughter took my phone is dumb. Starting to believe Kwana.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-21-2015).]

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
myself and cam-a-lot have both been able to get a reply from him within minutes with bogus emails.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2015 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is brutal- I hope you get your money back today from Paypal. I asked for my buddy's login, and sent another email inquiring about the 88 Fiero Dan is selling on Kijiji. Sure enough, he replied in less than 3 minutes. No internet my ass.. He is a liar and this proves it once and for all. How can he take people's money and then hide?? This reply from him was from THIS MORNING- June 23.
Dan **** <darncars@live.com> (I deleted his last name- Forum rules)

9:16 AM (22 minutes ago)

to me

Slight surface rust on under side of car and that is it,

Paint is not perfect but bit bad either and car is now

in Peterborough where I have moved to

On Jun 23, 2015, at 8:55 AM, "Kijiji Reply (from Terry)" <post@kijiji.ca> wrote:
Hello! The following is a reply to your "1988 Fiero formula" Ad on Kijiji:

Still 4 sale any rust on floors Need ur address, going to Tobermory this weekend Kijiji Ad ID: 1074762125

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock