Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  SOUTHERN ONTARIO: LEGENDARY MOTORCARS TOUR & FIERO ICE CREAM CRUISE!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
SOUTHERN ONTARIO: LEGENDARY MOTORCARS TOUR & FIERO ICE CREAM CRUISE! by OHNIKO
Started on: 05-25-2015 05:47 PM
Replies: 16 (293 views)
Last post by: David Hambleton on 08-15-2015 10:54 PM
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SEE HERE FOR DETAILS & UPDATES:

http://www.gtfieros.com/php...topic.php?f=13&t=701

------------------
RATE ME IF YOU LIKE MY CRUISES!!!
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6...IT LOOKS NICE!

Original 18" x 8" Motegi Roja's, 225-40-ZR18's front, 265-35-ZR18's rears, rear adjustable coil-overs, KYB shocks, 2.5" drop, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front & rear sway bars, poly, fully loaded, tinted, & some other nice custom stuff...

1985 GT Blue Beast, N* powered, fastback conversion project!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 05-25-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello folks!

I have arranged with Jayme of Legendary Motors Cars in Milton for a Fiero group tour
of their museum & awesome restoration facilities; tentative date will be Sat. Aug 15th at 10am.

I have driven past it a hundred times but finally dropped in to take a quick look & chat. I say wow on the collection I peeked at, tres cool!
Jayme says tour is not more than an hour. If more than 15 people, we can do another group tour at around 12 noon.

Here is their website: http://www.legendarymotorcar.com/

Afterwards, we are having our SUMMER 2015 URBAN FIERO ICE CREAM CRUISE!

details here:

WHAT: hook up with fello Fiero enthusiasts & fans for a leisure urban cruise from Mississauga, through Streetsville to Lakeshore Rd, through Oakville & Burlington, end up at Hutch's for food/ice cream.

Tour includes lakeshore & scenic areas, affluent estate home & nature areas, bridges. Usually some nice summer sites (ahem) to see. :shock:
Perhaps we can hit a local cruise night afterwards if anyone knows of one near our end point. :?:

WHEN: Saturday Aug 15th, 2015
TOUR TIME: meet up for LMC tour portion 9am, depart by 9;30am. 10am TOUR til approx. 11am if we are one group, or12noon to 1pm if we have a second group.
Then lunch somewhere after, people's choice.
CRUISE TIME: meet up cruise portion 3;30pm, depart by 4;00pm
WHERE: we will meet up in front of the old RONA parking lot (just past the East Side Marios) at the 401 & Winston Churchill exit.
(Whoever has attended the local cruise nights on Friday evenings should now where this is.)

official googlemaps addy is:

3135 Argentia Rd
Streetsville, ON L5N 8E1

cords: 43.597836,-79.788716

if that helps :mrgreen:

CRUISE ROUTE OVERVIEW:
Exit complex parking lot, turn Left at traffic lights & continue onto Argentia Rd, eastbound.
Turn Right at Turner Valley Rd,
continue on Mississauga Rd, through Streetsville all the way down to Lakeshore Rd.
Turn Right onto Lakeshore Rd, proceeding westbound.
Turn Left on Southdown Rd & continue on Lakeshore rd, going westbound.
Stay on Lakeshore rd. through Oakville, Bronte & Burlington tourist areas.
At the Maple ave, north shore blvd intersection in Burlington, turn Left in order to stay on Lakeshore rd. (see google maps for ref)
Turn left onto Eastport drive, under the Burlington skyway bridge.
Cross the cool lift bridge.
Turn left onto Beach Rd/blvd.
Turn left onto Van Wagner's beach rd.
Turn Left into Hutch's Parking lot.
End point.

We don't have to stick together as a pack on this cruise, as it's leisurely, so if we get split up (likely), we'll meet up again along the way or at Hutch's.
Also, if anyone lives closer to the end point, you can always meet us at Hutch's to hang or munch.

tadaaaaa!
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick
I am in... provided you give me a chance to keep up with you this time
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Nick
I am in... provided you give me a chance to keep up with you this time

awesome & will do

PLEASE chime in here or on the GT Fieros site if u r planning to attend. I'll need to see how many people/cars will be attending.
Please spread the word.
Word up.
Peace

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 05-27-2015).]

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested but I get off a midnight shift that morning at 8am. I'll see what I can do!
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. Also posted on GTFieros (So other's know there's interest). Don't double count me.

------------------
--
Seq

1987 Fiero GT : Information | Gallery

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

I'm in. Also posted on GTFieros (So other's know there's interest). Don't double count me.

otay

& let me know if any significant others/better or worse halves/or cling-ons will be coming too; they count for this tour thing

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OHNIKO

2124 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Interested but I get off a midnight shift that morning at 8am. I'll see what I can do!

hey Montreal!
are you settled in now in FT Erie? glad to have you come out
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I can get some time off from work the IMSA and.I are in.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

If I can get some time off from work the IMSA and.I are in.

gr8!

we'll confirm the attendees close to the date too

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

hey Montreal!
are you settled in now in FT Erie? glad to have you come out

Pretty much, the new house is a never ending project but I'm finally getting around to taking the Fiero out on the road! I have an appointment for my safety this coming Tuesday. if all goes as planned it should be legal in Ontario next week.
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2015 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity for this saturdy!

There's another surprise for this tour...
another car club will be joining our group for the morning tour.

Hint; they are also midengined, two door sport coupes!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 08-12-2015).]

David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm hoping to meet you in Milton...
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2015 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

I'm hoping to meet you in Milton...

Excellent! Spread the word!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2015 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last bump before tomorrow's events!

We might need to hit a splash pad by the end of the day; gonna be toasty!
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2015 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I was able to attend this one, I would have really liked to tour Peter Klutt's facility, I met him at Mosport for the Silverado 250 last year. Legendary Motorcar on BNN is one of the best car enthusiast programs. Really cool show and really enjoyed his recent episode on Chumpcar and Todd Lesenko's CN Rail sponsored dragster.
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2015 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Niko! Thanks for organizing the day. It was great!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock