Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Has anyone had issues with FIEROFLYER? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Has anyone had issues with FIEROFLYER? by kawana
Started on: 05-23-2015 01:23 PM
Replies: 121 (5578 views)
Last post by: NIT WIT on 10-28-2019 07:50 PM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2015 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:
Once the package comes over the border like here in Canada, the tracking number is automatically transferred to Canada Post.
So it is still trackable. Once it hits the border from the US, that where USPS tracking stops.

Yes, but the tracking number doesn't change. You just need to go to a different web site to type the tracking number into.
IP: Logged
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good catch Patrick- my mistake. This one is his though, and he has replied a couple of days ago by email to inquiries on the car

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-clas...hNavigationFlag=true

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 06-14-2015).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Here is Mr. No Internet. (Posted the ad yesterday) His phone number is listed in the ad if you are still looking for your harness

Fiero parts for sale

Are you sure you've got the right guy?

Look at the first and last posts of This thread... and notice the phone number listed, and who posted it.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-14-2015).]

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm gunna keep bumping this till he responds. Still no harness or contact.
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2015 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still no contact from Dan despite being proven a liar about not having access to the internet. A PayPal dispute is pending, he has till the 23rd to respond to the claim.
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2015 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep it out of the archives. I'm not letting go until he owns up to all this BS. Today is his deadline to respond to the PayPal dispute, but regardless if I get my money back, I'm not dropping this.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very disappointing.. I need a harness before fall but it looks like Dan will not be an option now.

Is there a viable swap harness vendor available now?

Did you get your refund from Paypal Kawana?

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just got my $400 back, but hes still stolen my 2 harnesses.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

Very disappointing.. I need a harness before fall but it looks like Dan will not be an option now.

Phonedawgz on the forum has been doing harnesses for a long time and people have been very happy. With that said, you may want to do a search, as I recall recently some people complained about flakiness/disappearing act with him as well. (not sure- please verify). Unfortunately this seems to be a very common theme with some vendors on here. And I sure hope nobody posts the garbage about "People do this part time, after hours, we should be grateful to have them...blah blah". Absolute garbage. If you take someone's money, it is a business transaction. Period. It can be a Fiero wiring harness, paving your driveway, or selling you a fridge. If they take money and make a promise, then disappear, then they are a crook- end of story.

Hopefully you can find someone to do your harness for you. I would not pay for it up front: the core harness should be considered a deposit/commitment, and the harness should be mailed COD when finished, so both sides are protected

I wasted thousands of dollars on Fieroflyer because I didn't have the knowledge or skills to do the swap myself. After I started experiencing a whole slew of problems with the swap, numerous other Fiero owners here in Ontario privately warned me by PM or in person that he is a butcher, does sloppy work, and he is only good at wiring harnesses.... Why don't people have the balls to speak up BEFORE the fact is a mystery to me. We all work hard for our money, and when we trust a stranger with our cash, they should respect that trust and keep their word. Unfortunately not everyone feels the same way

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on cam-a-lot
People do this part time, after hours, we should be grateful to have them...blah blah

Someone was gonna.....so I had to beat um.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately Phonedawzs is also not dependable to use at this point either. I have a friend that just went thru him getting a harness an thr only reason he finally got it was because he was fixing to have to open a dispute with CC to get his money back. This was a few months of waiting with no communication..

PFF
System Bot
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Unfortunately Phonedawzs is also not dependable to use at this point either. I have a friend that just went thru him getting a harness an thr only reason he finally got it was because he was fixing to have to open a dispute with CC to get his money back. This was a few months of waiting with no communication..

I'm going to make my own I guess. It's not extremely hard but it's tedious work and I use to like to find a reputable source to get it done.. I guess those days are over.

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 06-26-2015).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm going to make my own I guess. It's not extremely hard but it's tedious work and I use to like to find a reputable source to get it done.. I guess those days are over.

That's it...Not hard at all just time consuming and tedious. I wanna make one myself for a future swap so I can see how it turns out.
FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is extremely disappointing. And this pisses me off about both FieroFlyer and Phonedawg because I was going with one of the 2. But not now. Thanks a lot FieroFlyer and Phonedawgz. Sorry about your troubles guys all I can say is I'm glad I didn't send anything to them.
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you get your refund from Paypal Kawana?

I have toyed with the idea of making the harnesses.
I made my own for my car.
I have a spare L67 W/Trans, wire harness and computer.

My fears are of getting over extended because i have seen that on here a lot.
A lot (not all) of well intentioned good guys just bite off more than they can chew and then become outlaws,
I install avionics in aircraft for a living and really don't need the extra money.
If I were to sell the harnesses, it would be after they were fabricated but then you get into custom configurations.
I suppose a basic harness could be made and then sold tailored to order.
I don't think it's wise to sell something that doesn't exist. That's just me.

I honestly don't need the drama because some customers are just not worth having and I am not as altruistic as some vendors use as a sales pitch.

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Dont want this to sink to far back yet.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

I don't think it's wise to sell something that doesn't exist. That's just me.

This is the smartest, most relevant post yet in this thread. Vendors need to take risk and have some skin in the game, instead of asking for full payment for something that they "intend" to make. Would you pay a landscape company up front? Your car mechanic? Does your boss pay you in advance for work that you "may" show up for? Of course not.

nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFastBackL67:

This is extremely disappointing. And this pisses me off about both FieroFlyer and Phonedawg because I was going with one of the 2. But not now. Thanks a lot FieroFlyer and Phonedawgz. Sorry about your troubles guys all I can say is I'm glad I didn't send anything to them.

http://www.injectiontechnology.com/products.htm
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

http://www.injectiontechnology.com/products.htm

Ahh i forgot about them. Did you use their harness Nos? How did you like it, if so, and got any pictures of it before install?
nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ahh i forgot about them. Did you use their harness Nos? How did you like it, if so, and got any pictures of it before install?

No, never used them....lol
Last two harnesses were from Phonedawgs and FieroFlyer.
I know others have had issues but I didn't have a real issue with either one.
(Communication could be better but besides that no complaints from me)
Can't beat $400 shipped for a clean harness and programmed PCM.
However, PhoneDawgs harness is labeled all Purdy and looks like it has new wiring and connectors plus it has that new wire smell....lol
I did have to pay the piper 4 a dawg harness but I don't mind paying for high quality.

Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not one to bash or make anyone look bad just sharing my issues. I had swp harness build by dan also 84 fiero 3800sc 4 speed . Sent him my stuff from a nice florida 2003 gtp donor car . After being told about week. My stuff never came back for 6 weeks. Then i got post office messed up again.. Then the stuff i got back myself my stuff i sent to him. It was from a 2002 grand prix and ecu was weatherd and was dirty and cob webs in heat fins and down in connectors . Im like someone coulndt make the effort to clean it abit. On top of it not being mine.... Then the harness i knew wasnt mine because i have the new style smaller alt . And the harnees plug didnt fit i to it. Well if it was my stuff it would have gone right back into the hole it came from.. Now that everything is hooked up and car running i have engines codes for system i dint even have on the car or asked to be programed out. Like boost bypass , egr , second o2 sensor . And my fav one ac clutch rely. My fiero never had ac to start with.. Never said hey send it back anill makeit right.. Nope. Blamed me for letting voltage drop on battery causeing somehow the ecu to fail.. Yea ok . Well even if that was the case maybe it was because i spent like a week trying to figure out why i wasnt getting fuel pump power just off the swap harness to start with.. Turns out c203 had one of the 3 extra added wires in wrong pin. But i never touch them.. He was a great help on emails in the begsining. But my ecu insnt right. And iv had alot help from other vendors thank god . Money is tight now and as much as i would love to pay an other vendor to fix or program an other ecu i have i just cant do so at this time. Due to sickly family member.. Like i said im not here to bash or slam anyone . Iv kept it to myself for months now.
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Yes, but the tracking number doesn't change. You just need to go to a different web site to type the tracking number into.

What I mentioned is exactly what you wrote but different wording.

I see this in many threads when there is a debate between you and the other members. You sound like a
Mr. Word perfect and know it all. I understand why people here are losing interest here. I don't blame them
at all. Every time someone states something your the first one to criticize thick and fast. Please stop.
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogt28

2937 posts
Member since Feb 2005
Guys, doesn't Ryan at Sinister Performance make wiring harnesses for custom swaps like 3800s?

Or he just does computer / ECM programing?

Please confirm...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2015 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I mentioned is exactly what you wrote but different wording.

I see this in many threads when there is a debate between you and the other members. You sound like a
Mr. Word perfect and know it all. I understand why people here are losing interest here. I don't blame them
at all. Every time someone states something your the first one to criticize thick and fast. Please stop.

First of all, you are the one who replied to me with some sort of correcting tone. Then you come back three weeks later to attack me for re-asserting what I already said, in simpler terms to your own reply to mine.

This is why people are losing interest here. Please stop randomly attacking people in threads like this. You are doing it all over the place, and it is not helpful.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see this...

First of all...

Gentlemen, messieurs... let's just agree that shipping across the border often sucks and leave it at that.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-02-2015).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't you people in Canada make anything on your own? Always depending on us guys from the U.S for your parts with our expensive shipping rates.....
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First of all, you are the one who replied to me with some sort of correcting tone. Then you come back three weeks later to attack me for re-asserting what I already said, in simpler terms to your own reply to mine.

This is why people are losing interest here. Please stop randomly attacking people in threads like this. You are doing it all over the place, and it is not helpful.

Simply

Go **** yourself.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Can't you people in Canada make anything on your own? Always depending on us guys from the U.S for your parts with our expensive shipping rates.....

Shipments go both ways, and everyone loses their cool (as can be seen in the previous post).
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we PLEASE stop blaming cross border shipments for this? It is a pile of crap from Fieroflyer and other flaky, broke-ass thieves. I send and receive dozens of packages to and from the US weekly as part of my business, and never have problems. Tracking numbers work fine in both countries. This is NOT a shipping issue- it is an issue of flaky, dishonest, and financially broke people who are desperate for money that are stealing from complete strangers. End of story- absolutely nothing to do with shipping. Both USPS and Canada Post have well over 99% success/delivery rates. These are highly sophisticated, computerized operations. It's not the wild west with a horse and buggy delivering packages across the New Mexico desert, people..
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2015 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Can we PLEASE stop blaming cross border shipments for this? It is a pile of crap from Fieroflyer and other flaky, broke-ass thieves. I send and receive dozens of packages to and from the US weekly as part of my business, and never have problems. Tracking numbers work fine in both countries. This is NOT a shipping issue- it is an issue of flaky, dishonest, and financially broke people who are desperate for money that are stealing from complete strangers. End of story- absolutely nothing to do with shipping. Both USPS and Canada Post have well over 99% success/delivery rates. These are highly sophisticated, computerized operations. It's not the wild west with a horse and buggy delivering packages across the New Mexico desert, people..

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Ever since our Engineers left the Avro Arrow program and joined up with NASA we are all thumbs up here lol

PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2015 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I imagine this thread will keep him from ever coming back
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2015 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it funny that you so called "car guys" cannot figure out 12-15 Fiero wires.

That is all you really need to make the harness! The rest is the main 3800 wires!

The computer doesn't really need re-programing, but some mode require it so send to DarthFiero.

All the answers are here about the harness or the wires. Search. search and search some more.

Now is the chance to become more than just a car DRIVER, Take the time to really learn about the swap and the car!

Learning is the best knowledge anyway. Buy a couple of service manuals do the studying.
You cannot swap with a haynes or chiltion manuals both are crap.

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2015 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I find it funny that you so called "car guys" cannot figure out 12-15 Fiero wires.

That is all you really need to make the harness! The rest is the main 3800 wires!

The computer doesn't really need re-programing, but some mode require it so send to DarthFiero.

All the answers are here about the harness or the wires. Search. search and search some more.

Now is the chance to become more than just a car DRIVER, Take the time to really learn about the swap and the car!

Learning is the best knowledge anyway. Buy a couple of service manuals do the studying.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with buying a finished harness. It's not hard but it takes a weekend, maybe two if you're slow, and a lot of us barely have extra time as it is. Don't go around thumping your chest about not being car people. You can't even keep your lugnuts tight and lose a wheel while driving.. seems the only person who needs to learn anything here is you, and manners is probably topping that list.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2015 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone can forget something, especially when it's the last thing you're doing after a big job.

Having said that... wiring harnesses are a HUGE market in the auto industry. I cannot count how many "car guys" I have met with amazing builds, where they did every single nut, bolt, weld, cut, body, paint and they will not touch wiring. They just don't understand it.

I remember my first harness was for a 4.5l many many years ago. I screwed that thing up so bad because I was young, had no clue, and no forum to help me. I didn't know how to read diagrams and spent a good month or two figuring it out. I had probably 3 or 4 books in addition to the manuals for both the Cadillac and the Fiero, and it was still hard. If I had someone explain it to me, like I could now, it would have been a huge help.

Anyone ever done a walk through?
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2015 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Anyone can forget something, especially when it's the last thing you're doing after a big job.

Having said that... wiring harnesses are a HUGE market in the auto industry. I cannot count how many "car guys" I have met with amazing builds, where they did every single nut, bolt, weld, cut, body, paint and they will not touch wiring. They just don't understand it.

I remember my first harness was for a 4.5l many many years ago. I screwed that thing up so bad because I was young, had no clue, and no forum to help me. I didn't know how to read diagrams and spent a good month or two figuring it out. I had probably 3 or 4 books in addition to the manuals for both the Cadillac and the Fiero, and it was still hard. If I had someone explain it to me, like I could now, it would have been a huge help.

Anyone ever done a walk through?

Yes, a walk through/ tutorial was started by FieroFlyer actually...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum9/HTML/000026.html
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep out of the archives for a little longer.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

12 - 15 wires?
Only if you want your engine to be smothered by the big black snake of a harness.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone done a thread on making the harness step by step
FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2015 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

Has anyone done a thread on making the harness step by step

Bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave