Back in the Fiero game. Just picked this one up by Gtdhw
Started on: 05-17-2015 05:48 PM
Replies: 22 (630 views)
Last post by: David Hambleton on 05-19-2015 09:47 AM
Gtdhw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Gtdhw (edited 05-17-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Very nice and clean. Details?
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!

65k Miles
All stock except Borla Exhaust/CAI

Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gtdhw

212 posts
Member since Nov 2011
I will get some more pics up this evening.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gtdhw:

I will get some more pics up this evening.

Nice looking Fiero.

Just so we can actually see your images in your posts... maybe you could set the max image width to 1024 pixels, shrink file size to less than 300 kb, and then use PIP to post them.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-17-2015).]

Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I posted those from my phone. I've never done that before
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, I posted those from my phone. I've never done that before

Posting from your phone might be convenient, but at the sizes you're posting the images at they don't directly show up in your posts. And even after clicking on each icon to view them, some are way too wide to view properly.

This is how you want to present your images here. And they'll never disappear from your posts if PIP is used to upload from your computer (after you resize them).

Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a beautiful '88! Congrats!
PFF
System Bot
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amazing condition... Is that 65,000 miles indoors?
FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely gorgeous car. Only problem is that intake, I'd swap the original back in ;-)
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFastBackL67:

Absolutely gorgeous car. Only problem is that intake, I'd swap the original back in ;-)

Thanks for the kind words fellas!

Yeah, I have the intake tube, but not the canister/lid assembly. I don't care much for the CAI vacuum sound. Not a huge fan of the borla exhaust either, but it does sound pretty good.

The car came with the origianl intake tube, the original floormats (never used, and instead used the plush "Fiero" embroidered floormats), the original window sticker, and all original manuals/paperwork. Runs/rides/drives like new. Bought it off of a well-to-do elderly couple, it was her weekend car, and now that her granbabiies were getting older, she wanted a 4 seater. They took excellent care of it, and it's been garage kept it's entire life (really shows too when it comes to all of the rubber/vinyl on the car). It's not perfect, but it's by far the nicest one that I've owned, and probably the nicest/cleanest one that i've seen in person.

[This message has been edited by Gtdhw (edited 05-18-2015).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a beautiful looking GT. I hope my next one looks like that, though I suspect I'll have to do lots of restoration to even come close.
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks really nice. Hope to get mine to that state one day.
I love those so called CAIs. The original intake was cold air (being on the outside). Most of those add on on intakes area really HOT air intakes!

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

fierojaye85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojaye85Send a Private Message to fierojaye85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I surely hope I can get mine back into that shape, it's close... but not quite.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2015 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice car....
wonder what it look like with gold lace wheels...
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

nice car....
wonder what it look like with gold lace wheels...

Glad you asked, because I had a question about that.

These are the factory wheels, and just wondering if what I've seen is the way it is, or just coinsidence....Are the gold lace wheels the common color wheels for cars with tan interior, and the black wheels for the cars that came with grey interior? Mainly asking about '88's since those are the ones that I see that seem to hold true to this. I myself like the gold wheels on the red cars, and the black on the med. red cars (burgundy). But I like the matching interior/wheels idea better.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice stock car! Welcome to the forum.
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow very nice car. I'd leave like it is looks good. Chrome always looks good under the hood!
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bought it off of a well-to-do elderly couple, it was her weekend car,

And she drives stick! Cool!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock