L67 Wiring Harness by FieroFastBackL67
Started on: 05-14-2015 02:15 PM
Replies: 9 (1017 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 01-13-2021 10:01 AM
FieroFastBackL67

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone I'm new here I hope I have posted in the right section. I was directed here from somebody in Vancouver he told me someone on this site builds harnesses for the fiero l67 swap and my fiero is a standard 5 speed. I have the l67 the harness and ecu. Please let me know the info.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are several guys on this forum that make them and another who isn't on the forum. I am sure that if they need the business they will post here. If you have any trouble finding a source that can supply the harness send me a PM.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroflyer on the forum here does harnesses and he is in Canada like you so shipping would be better. There is also phonedawgz on the forum that does them.

I bought mine from Fieroflyer and couldn't be happier
FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you pm me and let me know what he charges. Thank you for the help guys.

Originally posted by Riddick85:

Fieroflyer on the forum here does harnesses and he is in Canada like you so shipping would be better. There is also phonedawgz on the forum that does them.

I bought mine from Fieroflyer and couldn't be happier

Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I make them also. I dont just make them and have you hope they match up with your car. I do a lot of communicating to make sure you get what you need and deleting what you dont.
PM me if you have any questions. I do live in the U.S. in St Louis MO

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Drew-py:

I make them also. I dont just make them and have you hope they match up with your car. I do a lot of communicating to make sure you get what you need and deleting what you dont.

Nice looking harness, very neat, organized and well put together. The Fiero community always needs new sources as the existing guys sometimes get overloaded.
Since I take on Fiero work now and then, I often get requests for 3800 swap harness but do not have the time to do them. Be happy to add you to the small list of 3800 swap harness suppliers. Your picture is of a harness for a manual swap. Do you also make auto harnesses? PM me with costs and I'll circulate your service offering. All I ask is that you please be honest, reputable and reliable.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Nice looking harness, very neat, organized and well put together. The Fiero community always needs new sources as the existing guys sometimes get overloaded.
Since I take on Fiero work now and then, I often get requests for 3800 swap harness but do not have the time to do them. Be happy to add you to the small list of 3800 swap harness suppliers. Your picture is of a harness for a manual swap. Do you also make auto harnesses? PM me with costs and I'll circulate your service offering. All I ask is that you please be honest, reputable and reliable.

Thank You.
I like to say I am a man from the time when a hand shake meant everything. Honor and integrity are high in my life.

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't know you built the harness, no wonder you told me you have my back.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 05-16-2015).]

cdsracer88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cdsracer88Send a Private Message to cdsracer88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi. Do you still offer 3800SC swap harnesses?

Originally posted by Drew-py:

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cdracer, you have a PM.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock