Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Thinking about buying, but not for the stated price.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Thinking about buying, but not for the stated price. by aFiero
Started on: 05-08-2015 11:37 PM
Replies: 6 (232 views)
Last post by: aFiero on 05-09-2015 05:35 PM
aFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aFieroSend a Private Message to aFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you can find a nice looking 88 gt. It looks to be clean and would like to have a look at it, of if anyone is in that area is willing to check it out for me. Not so sure our Fiero's are in the 16k range, but hey, if someone is willing to pay it, why not.

------------------
-Andrew's Garage
1986 SE 2M6
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
alcazar88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been seeing this one now for a few months and it has come down a couple thousand in asking price. I'm a beechwood fan, so didn't go look, but for comparison have seen 3 t-top models with similar miles sell for 15k to 16.5k over the last year. I bought one of them. I haven't seen sunroof models sell quite so high. And I know we all have opinions if the stick or the auto is better, but I'm an auto fan so that adds value to me. Looks like a very nice car that just needs to come down a little more in price. Hope you can find someone to take a closer look.
aFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aFieroSend a Private Message to aFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm stationed in Lemoore, and left my 86 SE in Washington. It was a brutal mistake. Now I need to find funds to ship the car 1000+ miles or find one local. Wish me luck in my decision!

------------------
-Andrew's Garage
1986 SE 2M6
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650

jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why not fly to WA and drive it back to LeMoore????
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some one needs to check this one out. Double check the VIN number, and I could be wrong, but I think this one was made within the last 2 weeks of production. If so this is a real find and needs to be saved.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Some one needs to check this one out. Double check the VIN number, and I could be wrong, but I think this one was made within the last 2 weeks of production. If so this is a real find and needs to be saved.

49 from the last one....

aFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aFieroSend a Private Message to aFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jwct7:

Why not fly to WA and drive it back to LeMoore????

The NAVY says no flying until I am done with schooling. Bummer!

------------------
-Andrew's Garage
1986 SE 2M6
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay