I finally got one by fierojaye85
Started on: 04-29-2015 01:22 PM
Replies: 7 (355 views)
Last post by: fierojaye85 on 05-19-2015 12:07 AM
fierojaye85

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojaye85Send a Private Message to fierojaye85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, I know I'm new to this... but I got my first Fiero ever. A black with silver trimmed 85 notchback. I have completely fallen in love with him, he's got a great interior and very minimal problems on the exterior (minor paint problems), as well as a minimal 62,000 miles. He seems to be the perfect car for me, and I can't wait to get in the seat and take him for a drive.

[This message has been edited by fierojaye85 (edited 05-01-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum ! Black & silver is a sharp look. You came to the rihgt place for information..

Here's some help on posting your web site & photo's , for links, [ url ] then your path, followed by [ / url]

For photo's use [ img ] photo path , followed by [ img ]

Here's your link,

http://sincerelydearly.tumb...17697097919/all-mine

And your photo's should show up here. (Edit this post to see how I did this.)

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 04-29-2015).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierojaye85,

Welcome to madness and congratulations!

I look forward to pictures and all the fun details.

What are your plans for the car? Daily, race, show...all the above

OPIE's Fiero GTX Build

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum. Nice car.
fierojaye85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojaye85Send a Private Message to fierojaye85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys.

First off, me and my boyfriend have to figure out any issues it may have with it's wiring and then will be the fun of driving it around and testing it out. I'm super stoked to get this car up and ready for action though. I want to work on this car and make it up to be what I know it can be, a really extraordinary car.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! Enjoy your new ride!
These cars can be so much fun and a PITA!
Get it goin good so you can enjoy the summer!

Mark
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierojaye85:

thanks guys.

First off, me and my boyfriend have to figure out any issues it may have with it's wiring and then will be the fun of driving it around and testing it out. I'm super stoked to get this car up and ready for action though. I want to work on this car and make it up to be what I know it can be, a really extraordinary car.

I knew it, I knew it, guys don't call their cars Him, but welcome aboard the nut house. Lets face it you have to be nuts to want to own one of these 25 year old cars. You have a lot of company here !

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

fierojaye85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojaye85Send a Private Message to fierojaye85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lmfao, this car has already proven to be quite a bit better than I expected. It now runs and has perfect timing thanks to a good cleaning of the distributor and realizing it was not put back the way it should have been. I have taken the headlight assemblies out in hopes of fixing them so that they both work and go down the way that they should since they have different motors in them. It also seemingly may need a few rebuilt calipers or a total brake job, not too bad. I have yet to touch anything having to do with wiring however, but I did notice that all of my gauges are not registering anything I am doing, be it revving the engine or even the emergency brake light being stuck on. It is going to be a wonderful vehicle when I finish with it, but as I have already stated, I am super stoked.

(and yes, no guy calls their car a him... I am a woman, lol.)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock