Started on: 04-28-2015 11:53 PM
Replies: 5 (280 views)
Last post by: AusFiero on 04-29-2015 07:26 PM
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been itemising and photographing Fiero parts I still have in my garage after years of Fiero ownership.
Now the fun part is going to be trying to sell them all.
Here is what I have and what they cost me in Australian dollars, or what they are worth in Australian dollars.
Contemplating trying to sell them as a job lot in Australia or maybe breaking them up. If I sell them as a job lot someone in Australia is going to get a bargain as I will take $5000 for the lot.

Here is what I have. You don't realise what you have spent until you start itemising.

------------------
Jade Web Design
˙ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ pǝʇsɐʍ ı ssǝnƃ ı ˙loɥoɔlɐ puɐ uǝɯoʍ ʇsɐɟ `sɹɐɔ ʇsɐɟ uo ʎǝuoɯ ʎɯ ɟo %08 ʇuǝds ı ƃunoʎ sɐʍ ı uǝɥʍ

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use some of those parts.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I could use some of those parts.

I am sure you could

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 04-29-2015).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You want to sell the p/mirror switch? I'd be happy to give you the $30 AUD you gave for it (about $24USD). Would probably end up being about $30USD including shipping.

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 04-29-2015).]

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not many of those new crate motors around. Would be an expensive venture to get it to the U.S. I suppose. Have you kept mystery oil or something similar in the cylinders and turned it over by hand periodically by chance?

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah the motor has been maintained. Yes getting it to America would be a huge expense. Going to advertise the whole engine conversion lot on Ebay and hope an aussie kit car guy or Fiero owner is looking for more power.

Yeah that is fine Monkeyman. Pay via Paypal as a gift so I don't get raped on fees. jim@davis007.com
Shipping shouldn't cost me much by regular air mail.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock