Check this out. by zzzhuh
Started on: 04-21-2015 11:10 PM
Replies: 10 (361 views)
Last post by: ltlfrari on 04-22-2015 11:17 PM
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just found this on Craigslist, never seen a Fiero kit car like it.

Some of you might remember how I feel about kit cars but this one seems alright. I like the way he did the rear taillights.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4990215560.html

"Fooldya."

BTW before you comment on the price, Fiero's are higher in price in general over most places.

Here is an 86 for $10,000. If you are looking to sell a Fiero, try to get it on the Colorado craigslist.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4988244305.html

[This message has been edited by zzzhuh (edited 04-21-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zzzhuh:

BTW before you comment on the price, Fiero's are higher in price in general over most places.

Here is an 86 for $10,000. If you are looking to sell a Fiero, try to get it on the Colorado craigslist.

An 86 with 16,000 miles that has been in storage for many, many years.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although looks far different from original dino it looks far better than other attempts like the vw sabre
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zzzhuh:

Just found this on Craigslist, never seen a Fiero kit car like it.

Some of you might remember how I feel about kit cars but this one seems alright. I like the way he did the rear taillights.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4990215560.html

"Fooldya."

I know who owns the MOLDS on the replica Dino in the 1st picture...if you wanted to build one.
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have almost the same thing. Mines a Kelmark, the one in the OP is a Magnum.
zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I know who owns the MOLDS on the replica Dino in the 1st picture...if you wanted to build one.

I'm not really a fan of kit cars. I posted a previous post with one and ended up getting some 'negative feedback'.

However, im sure someone on the forums would love to do a project like it.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Other than the spoiler, it looks good.
Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

...and the wheels
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This looks like a car that could be a neat catch for someone who wants to build something nostalgic-looking out of the Fiero.

At it's core, I think it's got some nice lines to it.

Personally, I see lot's of potential with the right wheels/tires/suspension/wing removed/etc... not sure about the asking price though. Seems a little high.

Thanks for sharing.

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 04-22-2015).]

zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

I agree, but it definitely needs some kind of spoiler on the rear. It mandatory for sports car's to have a wing
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even without reading the listing title I thought 'Dino'. Pretty nice car in my opinion and not that bad of price for what it is.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay