Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon by Slammed
Started on: 04-20-2015 03:18 PM
Replies: 575 (27084 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-24-2016 01:14 PM
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad I kept subscribed to this thread. Definitely going to be buying a set if they turn out nice! (probably still going to get all the other used sets I bought 'refreshed' still, though.. lol)

I can attest to how difficult this project is. A few times I've started looking into having these made, and some people say "Oh yeah, I can help/we can do that..." and communication falls off when I open my checkbook. I just don't get it.

Slammed - Thank you for convincing your employer to let you put the time/resources into cranking these out!

IP: Logged
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Slammed! Looking forward to future updates.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Slammed it looks like you may be doing something but people get suspicious when you keep everyone in the dark for months . You also never told anyone your name. Not even a first name? I have been on this forum since 2000 and have seen it all; hot heads, Trolls, Dreamers, Scammers and even thieves. The long time members are probably more critical because we have experienced negativity put out by a few.
Tell you what, you produce and start shipping quality product on a regular basis; I will not only retract my critical statements, I will issue a public apology to you right here.

Lol! Dennis, with all due respect to a long-standing helpful member, do you think that last sentence might sound just a little condescending? Even if the product doesn't make it to market, the personal belittling throughout the thread was at the very least unproductive.

Lots of members on PFF don't display names, real or otherwise. The company involved was identified in the first post; which might deserve a re-read just to see how this tangled thread actually started. Seems like with good intentions...

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 11-12-2015).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Next we'll all be arguing over what exactly constitutes being "extremely rude".

A good start would probably be those that posted stuff, that I quoted myself a few pages back:

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
...... [quoted from previous messages] a liar, a cheat, a troll, a con artist, naive, "a mentally disturbed individual", or as one suggested, or one person actually telling her directly to just shut up!

"But it COULD have went bad", or "But the pictures were not posted at the time promised" are not apologies..... Just sayin'

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-12-2015).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009

Originally posted by Rodney:
I'm guessing that you are calling everyone that posted their opinions this was all a scam (considering all the evidence that pointed to that) trolls? You should look up the meaning of a troll.

Evidence pointing to it? WHAT evidence... anyhow.....

Per your instructions, I looked up the definition of troll.

troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) : a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory or extraneous , or off-topic messages in an online community

According to Wikipedia above, these would be great examples of "Trolling":

I think this Slammed person is maybe getting exactly what he/she came here for. Creating hatred amount all of us.

This person needs to put out or shut up. All one big joke IMO. For someone to under take such a large project like this and then live in total secrecy and leave everyone totally in the dark about everything is in my opinion very odd. IMO something is very wrong here.

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:
Accept it folks, this thread was started by a mentally disturbed individual months ago, that offered nothing , showed nothing, proved nothing and made nothing. Did you ever hear of a troll? Extremely sick people like this obviously get off by exciting and provoking people

I am not trying to single one person out here, as it seemed to be a group mentality wanting to bash and trash this thread.

It is pretty sad, actually. Yes, there have been a lot of bad apples here, but there was absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever before the bashing started.

As for talking about a product before producing it, or enticing someone with a little inside info...Please! I have seen that more times than I can count, as well as items that were promised that were never created. Amida "Thinking about doing X dash replica, anyone interested?" Rodney has some great products, but I have seen MANY posts asking if someone would like to see product X made. or even promise a part that does not get made, such as his upgraded brake booster banjo as an example. Things arise, and there is no harm if money was not collected for the most part.

Heck, I put feelers out for my restoration stickers way before I actually made them, and have sold a bunch of them. I also put out feelers for gauge overlays, and unfortunately came to a couple road blocks in trying to make them, that prevented me from being able to offer them.

Many could say that Amida and Rodney are well known, and that is different. At one time they were not well known, and had their very first post on this forum just like the rest of us. If they were treated like Slammed was, I doubt they would have ever stuck around!

I guess all that I am saying is that it is fine to have doubts, and express them openly. Completely bashing someone, calling them a fraud and a liar before having any evidence at all is just uncalled for.

Hopefully we can learn from this, and be a little more considerate when the next product is suggested or introduced by someone in the future.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-13-2015).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm guessing that you are calling everyone that posted their opinions this was all a scam (considering all the evidence that pointed to that) trolls? You should look up the meaning of a troll. This person would have received this same treatment on any car forum. Maybe start at the beginning of this topic, read it slowly and pay attention to the dates and promises etc Slammed made. Most members on any car forum would think this is probably a scam and most likely would post similar opinions.

I was meaning the ones who attacked her straight.

So I guess no apology from you. Opinion or not, you did add alot of fuel to the fire.

And haven't you missed deadlines, you have set yourself, sometimes never even came out with the product after stringing people along for a couple of years.
And don't worry that is not an attack, I am just saying it happens to big vendors too, not just single people.
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job bro! Keep up the work. Glad some of these less than nice people got the "open mouth, insert foot" treatment.

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP (sold)

92 Stealth twin turbo JDM engine swap
Upgrades in the works...turbos, injectors
and computer. (sold)

91 GMC Syclone 20k original miles

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

And haven't you missed deadlines, you have set yourself, sometimes never even came out with the product after stringing people along for a couple of years.
And don't worry that is not an attack, I am just saying it happens to big vendors too, not just single people.

Comparing a respected established vendor to a stranger, with no history, who pops up out of nowhere is an apple and orange situation... IMO.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics, looking promising.

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed is a she, and I know her first name. She signed a PM with it a while back. I'm not sure is she has posted it publically, and I am not going to post it in case she hasn't done so. At this point there isn't much evidence left to accuse her of being some sort of liar or troll, though it really looks like some people and their pride are having a tough time letting go. At worst Slammed is a bit over ambitious and initially over-sold the production timeline.
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting a kick out of all the "adults" who waste 10 pages of a thread to bash the seller & then get proved wrong. I bet Slammed feels pretty damn good right now.

On topic - the tail lights look very nice! It'd be great to have a source of aftermarket taillights available. Hopefully you're able to tough through manufacturing them and get to the point where you're able to sell them. I'll be picking up a pair when that time comes. Mine are terribly delaminated.
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I certainly learned a lot from this thread..

PS.
I hope you perfect your lenses Slammed.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
Rodney has some great products, but I have seen MANY posts asking if someone would like to see product X made. or even promise a part that does not get made, such as his upgraded brake booster banjo as an example.

Really? I have been selling these brake booster banjos for a long time now. I've sold like 200 of them already.

http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=64&products_id=350

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone please stop. Rodney is incredible asset to the community.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Everyone please stop. Rodney is incredible asset to the community.

But he still owes you an apology.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one needs to apologize. I'm not worried about it.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But he still owes you an apology.

I went back and found all that posted their concerns/doubts about this:

Tony Kania(x)
007DOUG
rinselberg
Lambo nut
jscott1
cyrus88
1Packrat
fireboss
fierogt28
Dennis LaGrua(x)
Monkeyman
MadProfessor8138
reinhart
zzzhuh
Patrick
Adjustso3
randye
Danyel(x)
Napoleon_Tanerite(x)

Those with an x after have offered an apology.

Yet you only point me out. Why just me. Why don't you include the rest? I'm just saying.
------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 11-13-2015).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because the subject has turned to you, but yet you still haven't, not man enough?
It just shows your true nature.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 11-13-2015).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because the subject has turned to you, but yet you still haven't, not man enough?
It just shows your true nature.

That's not how I see it. I'm sorry I don't agree with you.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job Slammed!

I would still like to be able to buy straight clear without the lettering on the inside, are you planning on making an option for that?
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This topic was started on 4-20-15

4-22-15:
Slammed: If they turn out reasonably good but not as nice as OEM do not let anyone that bashes you discourage you. I would hate to see these be made and then quickly dropped because some people attack you on them for not being as good as OEM. If someone actually makes these and they are reasonably good quality be happy for that instead of bashing this guy because they are not as nice as OEM. This may never happen again.

4-22-15
IMO it is better to have something that is OKish than nothing at all. If you only want perfection or nothing at all you can voice your opinion. But voicing that opinion may make this person say I don't need this and not make them at all. Which do you prefer?

4-22-15
What this person needs to hear is a lot of encouragement. What he is trying to accomplish is very difficult. Let me emphasize the word difficult. If he encounters some difficulties along the way (and I'm sure he will) hearing word of encouragement from the Fiero group will help in getting him thru these difficulties with a positive attitude. Let us all give him words of encouragement.

Do not expect these to be uber perfect. Only hope they are fairly nice.

4-23-15
PS: I am not the one that will be selling these. I'm just sticking up for something that is very well needed and here is the slim chance it may actually be made. I hate to see this stop before it even starts.

4-23-15
Then make the choice to not buy his. Are you trying to make him stop making these???

4-23-15
Maybe it is me. I seem to see a lot of discouraging stuff here. But maybe I am seeing it differently than everyone else. So I'll keep out of this topic now from here on in. Good luck. I hope they get made.

7-18-15
Posting a picture or two would help a lot.

7-20-15
I agree but with these vendors and myself as we all have real names and physical addresses, web pages etc, known history etc. This Slammed person only has a forum name. Slammed. No actual name. web page, address or any known past history (internet or otherwise) to review etc. Nothing. Zero. I have fully supported this Slammed person from the beginning but now I wonder. My opinion now is this is all a scam. Prove me wrong Slammed.

I think my early posts show the kind of person I am.

Certainly by July I was starting to lean the other way. I'm happy this turned out the way we all hoped it would turn out.
------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney, don't you have better things to do than go back through all of these posts?

I don't care about it all and you have a proven reputation. Just stop, everyone. This is dumb.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney, don't you have better things to do than go back through all of these posts?

I don't care about it all and you have a proven reputation. Just stop, everyone. This is dumb.

You're new here. sardonyx247 and I have a long history of him jabbing me and me defending myself. That will probably go on until one of us hits our grave.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the discussion of who should and shouldn't apologize is going to continue, could it do so in PM or another thread?

it's likely that Slammed will start a new one in the marketplace when ready to sell, but it seems the same vigor that went into trashing the thread is now being swung the other way in shaming those that did.

I hope it makes sense, as at this time there is a list of those who 'did not apologize', and clear points made on both sides of why they should or shouldn't, and we can agree to disagree and leave it be here.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed should start a new topic and let this one fade away into the sunset. Now that we all know it is for real I'm sure most will be very supportive. Also: I doubt anyone else would ever try to make these. Slammed should not worry about that. The market is so small.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

Nice job Slammed!

I would still like to be able to buy straight clear without the lettering on the inside, are you planning on making an option for that?

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I went back and found all that posted they thought this was a scam:

Lambo nut

For the record, I never said this was a scam.

Kevin

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one needs to apologize. I'm not worried about it.

Bravo.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question for Slammed... You're talking about dies and vinyl, presumably for the black portion. With how the OE lenses are constructed, what are you doing for the internal structure that is made of black plastic on the OE lenses? Is it all going to be one clear piece with the black applied on the outside?
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

Lol! Dennis, with all due respect to a long-standing helpful member, do you think that last sentence might sound just a little condescending? Even if the product doesn't make it to market, the personal belittling throughout the thread was at the very least unproductive.

Lots of members on PFF don't display names, real or otherwise. The company involved was identified in the first post; which might deserve a re-read just to see how this tangled thread actually started. Seems like with good intentions...

David thank you for your comments and your opinion is certainly respected. . In my line of work I am judged by my employer and my customers by my words, promises, actions and results. Business is not like family. You must deal with people that you love and those that you cannot stand. The yardstick is what have you done for us, lately!! Doesn't your business or customers expect this from you?
Am I being condescending, absolutely not. . I apply the exact same standard that others judge me by, which IMO is not unreasonable. Responsible people accept accountability for their words and actions. Had I been making promises with nothing to back it up over a five month period, they would have come down on me like a ton of bricks. The business world operates on results and achievement. Cold as it may seem, that's just the way it is.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Cliff Pennock ..... I think this has been going on long enough ... everyone has made their point very clear... NOW its time to move on ... this forum has a POSITIVE reputation from other forums and should be kept as so ... Please people Slammed has stated she did not care about all the BS and neg statements ... and many have opologized in their way ....

Cliff please remove this thread ....... Slammed you can start a new thread with you posted pics ....

Thank you all for your understanding and lets put this thread behind us and start a clean slate on this topic Slammed your up !!

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well said Danyel
I will say this though as I feel it should be said and I hope all forum members listen/read before they respond.

People had doubts - Fair enough

People tried to defend - Fair enough

This should be a forum where by everyone should help one another about a car that is no longer made and at some point everyone needs advice guidance and at most - parts that are no longer available.

So basically stop the bitching especially on who should and who hasn't apologised.

Move on

And total respect to slammed who is mature enough to rise above any abuse and just get on with it

end of

Jon

[This message has been edited by jon m (edited 11-13-2015).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I went back and found all that posted they thought this was a scam...

scam - A scheme for making money by deceptive, dishonest, or fraudulent means, i.e., a swindle or fraud.

Rodney, I need to take some offence with your choice of the word "scam", and the members' names you've included in the list you've posted. A lot of us ultimately felt that Slammed was just jerking the forum around. I admitted to being one of those people. I've already made it clear why I felt that way... and also why I don't feel guilty for eventually voicing those concerns.

Slammed has demonstrated that the prospective goal of producing a replacement tail light is genuine, and I'm glad to have been proven wrong... but to state that everyone on your list "posted they thought this was a scam" by Slammed is incorrect. To some that may be splitting hairs, but I believe it's an important distinction.

I wish Slammed and the others involved nothing but success with this endeavor.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

scam - A scheme for making money by deceptive, dishonest, or fraudulent means, i.e., a swindle or fraud.

Rodney, I need to take some offence with your choice of the word "scam", and the members' names you've included in the list you've posted. A lot of us ultimately felt that Slammed was just jerking the forum around. I admitted to being one of those people. I've already made it clear why I felt that way... and also why I don't feel guilty for eventually voicing those concerns.

Patrick, I believe I owe you a "Thank you".

Kevin
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I went back and found all that posted their concerns/doubts about this:

Changed that.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really? I have been selling these brake booster banjos for a long time now. I've sold like 200 of them already.
http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=64&products_id=350

I am sorry, that is entirely my fault for getting the information incorrect, and for that I apologize. After reading the post in your brake booster thread, I must have interpreted what you posted incorrectly, as I thought you abandoned the boosters / banjo's:

For the moment I have decided to not pursue the larger brake boosters. I have had several people tell me I could be sued even if the booster change was not at fault by someone that was in an accident.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

@Cliff Pennock ..... I think this has been going on long enough ... everyone has made their point very clear... NOW its time to move on ... this forum has a POSITIVE reputation from other forums and should be kept as so ... Please people Slammed has stated she did not care about all the BS and neg statements ... and many have opologized in their way ....

Cliff please remove this thread ....... Slammed you can start a new thread with you posted pics ....

Thank you all for your understanding and lets put this thread behind us and start a clean slate on this topic Slammed your up !!

What about the history of this forum made you think this is a realistic request?

STOP being entitled babies and get on with business, let's patiently await updates.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

What about the history of this forum made you think this is a realistic request?

STOP being entitled babies and get on with business, let's patiently await updates.

I think you missed a couple of Slammed's posts... UPDATE PICs have been posted ....as to ''entitled babies'' I"ll keep my mouth shut about that comment... VTFFE

Danyel
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock