Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Please post photos of Notchback tail light mounting area.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Please post photos of Notchback tail light mounting area. by Quad Raider
Started on: 04-07-2015 06:51 PM
Replies: 6 (398 views)
Last post by: Quad Raider on 04-10-2015 12:38 PM
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I managed to delete ALL the photos from my smart phone. Most of them I can live without, but some of them were "how to" photos I planned to use to re-assemble parts of my '87 Coupe. Of course I didn't have them backed up. Right now the biggest struggle is figuring out where all the accoutrements go for mounting the tail lights to the notchback roof/rear body panel.

I searched the archive and found countless photos of tail lights and the body panel in general but nothing that shows how all the doodads go back together.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I currently have an 88 totally torn down out back and an 86 with just the taillights removed.
What particular areas are you looking for?
Where the taillights mount to the rear clip or something else?
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mostly where the tail lights attach to the rear clip. I vaguely remember removing all those little parts but that was about six months ago. I should have taken a photo of the bare rear clip to show what I mean but I was so disgusted with myself for deleting the pics, I couldn't bring myself to shoot any more.
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll get a picture for you in the morning
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stop use SD card.
Install recuva on PC
using SD reader, try to recover pictures.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't forget! Just got busy.

There are metal clips, both on the rear clip and taillights that are important for holding in the taillight screws.

Hope that helps
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much! Huge help.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock