Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  88 Fiero GT For Sale "N/A Bone" (not mine)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
88 Fiero GT For Sale "N/A Bone" (not mine) by canfirst
Started on: 04-07-2015 12:35 AM
Replies: 13 (627 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 04-16-2015 11:45 AM
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$15,500 Seriously? Pardon my intelligence (or lack thereof), but what is "N/A Bone"?

Please accept my apology. I had oral surgery and the drugs affected my concentration.
pcgold, Thank you for posting the link I inadvertently forgot to include.
The Fiero I was referring to was this following link:
[URL=http://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-FIERO-/331520033722
Apparently the Fiero has been sold, but the selling price is not disclosed. Would be interesting to know the sale price.

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 04-08-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this post, the other double post, and we still have no clue to what car it is that you speak of
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing ”naturally aspirated, bone stock”.
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing this is what canfirst is talking about

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...ba&item=331520033722
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, the car is not bone stock, leather seat covers Mr. Mike's? Floor mats, custom paint, Fiero Store side scoop, black carpet, after market stereo and antenna (just what I can see).

It is a nice looking paint job and the car looks very nice inside but I agree with the OP. What makes this car worth an asking price of $15,500?

Like I said, it is a nice looking 88GT but I don't get it either. Now that 230 mile something GT that always pops up, yeah, maybe but not for a car with 143,000+ miles on it. As an added bonus the tail lights even have delamination built in, and the spider web in the engine bay is alwas a good sign, not to mention the cleaned up oil from what appears to be a valve cover gasket leak.

If he sells it at that price kudos to him, it only helps to push up the value of our cars.

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 04-07-2015).]

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also for that price it should come with the proper wheels for an 88.
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2015 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Those look like the right wheels to me. The angle and lighting make it a little hard to tell the depth of the lip on the front wheel though.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Yeah, those look like pre-88 wheels... same in the front as in the back.

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or both sides have the same rims. I saw an 88 a few years ago with both back rims on the left side, and both front rims on the right. Told the guy about it and he was "thats the way the tire store put them on, so it must be right". I walked away, if your going to be an idiot, I don't have time for you.

Rob
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Or both sides have the same rims. I saw an 88 a few years ago with both back rims on the left side, and both front rims on the right. Told the guy about it and he was "thats the way the tire store put them on, so it must be right".

LOL Maybe that's so he could squeeze up close to the curb without scratching the wheels...

canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2015 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's posted for sale again on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...5f&item=331529467231
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Or both sides have the same rims. I saw an 88 a few years ago with both back rims on the left side, and both front rims on the right. Told the guy about it and he was "thats the way the tire store put them on, so it must be right". I walked away, if your going to be an idiot, I don't have time for you.

Wow, that really is a special kind of stupid.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is an 88. If you zoom on the engine bay pic you can see the rear strut towers. Looks like it has the wrong rims or a set of rears on all 4 corners. Way over priced.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

It is an 88. If you zoom on the engine bay pic you can see the rear strut towers. Looks like it has the wrong rims or a set of rears on all 4 corners. Way over priced.

VIN number too says its an '88.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock