Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fibreglass Manufacturers. Stage 2 Stage 2.1 & Stage 3 side scoop rights & moulds FREE

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fibreglass Manufacturers. Stage 2 Stage 2.1 & Stage 3 side scoop rights & moulds FREE by AusFiero
Started on: 04-01-2015 10:13 PM
Replies: 24 (1921 views)
Last post by: JDWheat on 05-01-2016 01:54 AM
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well virtually free. Here is the story.
I am now Fieoless after a bad car accident this past Sunday, and won't be getting another one.
Over the years there is 2 guys I have failed to deliver scoops to and want to make amends for that too.

I am giving away the moulds and rights to all my scoops to anyone willing to carry on building and selling them as AusFiero Stage 2 stage 2.1 and 3 Side scoops. At least I deserve the legacy of my nickname being attached to them for evermore.

The conditions:
My name stays attached to them for ever.
The person I give them to must be a known Fiero parts manufacturer. Not someone who is a wanna be parts supplier.
2 Sets of Scoops must be made and sent to 2 people I name within the USA.
The new owner pays shipping to get the moulds to the USA from Australia. Approximately $300 to $500 I am betting based on current exchange rates and shipping cost.

What you get:
Stage 2 side scoop moulds with door and fender pieces. The condition of these moulds is only average now so you would probably want to make new ones after pulling a set out of them.
Stage 2.1 Side scoop moulds including the door and fender pieces. Excellent condition.
A set of stage 3 side scoops to make new moulds from as the originals are trashed.
A stage 2 hood scoops mould in excellent condition.
Moulds for the Fiero door speaker pods.

I am not going to dig out everything to take photos as they are in my shed and I am recovering from an accident at present. A quick search of the forum will show you all the parts.

This is a legitimate offer and will give someone the chance to make a lot of money and also at least let me live on in the Fiero world. This is not a first in best dressed offer. I want these parts to live on.

Please contact me at jim@jadeweb.com.au

Also watch the mall. I found out today I have a lot of rare Fiero parts stashed in my garage. I am going to sell them all off.
------------------
Jade Web Design
˙ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ pǝʇsɐʍ ı ssǝnƃ ı ˙loɥoɔlɐ puɐ uǝɯoʍ ʇsɐɟ `sɹɐɔ ʇsɐɟ uo ʎǝuoɯ ʎɯ ɟo %08 ʇuǝds ı ƃunoʎ sɐʍ ı uǝɥʍ

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 04-01-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very kind offer Jim !!!

Sorry to hear about your recent exploits.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to hear about your accident. I hope all works out for you.

I have to say, this is a little discouraging lately. I am sure it is a coincidence, but Fiero Fiberglass is looking to sell 50% of its business to someone, right before that InfinateWill looking at selling off his trunk seal business, and now this. All within a 2 week period.

I hope all of these businesses find new homes, and the parts continue to be available.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news as I think the Stage II are some of the best looking ones ever made.
I`m with everyone else, hopefully these parts will continue to be made.
I would take it on except I have very limited knowledge or experience with fiberglass.
Get well soon Jim.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-03-2015).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you recover quickly. I'm sorry to hear about your accident.

I wish I were in a position to take you up on your offer, but I'm not, at this time. (Relocating in the not-too-distant future, and will be building a garage / shop.)

Best of luck.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been balancing on the fence over buying these.......seriously considering this.
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I've been balancing on the fence over buying these.......seriously considering this.

Do it!!!

Peer pressure...Peer pressure...Peer pressure...Peer pressure...Peer pressure...
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contact me IMSA. There has still been lots of ongoing interest for them. I just haven't been able to do anything.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am contacting Doug at Fiero Warehouse about your molds. In my opinion he is the best in the Fiero community get get them and make the parts.Hopefully he will contact you shortly!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I have a high opinion of Doug too. I would be pleased if someone establish and respected as him took them over.
PFF
System Bot
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do these molds look like as well as the finished side scoops?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Contact me IMSA. There has still been lots of ongoing interest for them. I just haven't been able to do anything.

PM sent.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like they will be yours IMSA. As I said I still have to take some photos for you and get freight quotes. I private messaged you.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still available. It would be a shame to see these go to the tip.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Bump. Still available. It would be a shame to see these go to the tip.

How much is Shipping Jim?

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the whole lot I think is about $400 to $500.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2015 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul the driver, is a bonafide manufacturer of fiberglass parts for Fieros and might be interested in getting the molds.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim let me know what fiero parts you want to sell. Engine perhaps?
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Jim let me know what fiero parts you want to sell. Engine perhaps?

I have a 95% complete 3800c conversion ready for a Fiero.
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent bout molds. Ray
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2016 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AusFiero, I've sent you a message & email, but haven't heard from you.

Is it still for sale? I have no problem with using your name, but providing two free ones for your customers is a bit tall order. Can we negotiate?
Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 04-20-2016).]

JDWheat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JDWheatSend a Private Message to JDWheatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone get the molds?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock