Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I just gonna sneak back in here ..........................

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I just gonna sneak back in here .......................... by Mike Gonzalez
Started on: 03-30-2015 10:15 PM
Replies: 7 (319 views)
Last post by: Mike Gonzalez on 03-31-2015 09:20 AM
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After a few years of out of Fieros as I had some surgeries and tried to scrape my life back together I think Im ready to get back into it. My Fiero got beaten up by a hail storm shortly before i had to move. I was working on someone elses swap and I put it in the shop to protect it and mine had to endure the storm. I am going to try to build 3800 harnesses again if my back can take it, and I have the parts to fix my CNC mill/lathe so I can get it going and get back to making some of the other parts I used to make.

Part of my motivation to come back is my Fiero has been baking in the sun with hail damage and it kills me to see it that way. Im going to start to freshen it up and chop the top on it, then give it a coat of fresh paint this summer. Cant wait to be back on the road, and hopefully get back to helping people out when I can !
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! As a noob in general to the Fiero scene and by seeing your name in past threads with input of tons of great information it will be good to have you back!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks !! :-) I see a lot of the old crowd still here, along with a lot of new people!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you, man!
Good luck with your endeavors.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back! I've with another Fiero as well. A lot of new names, which is good, and a lot of us old timers.
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great to see you! We have lost a lot of technical expertise lately and you can help fix that...
Fierostarvin

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear, I've appreciated your help in the past!!
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you everyone !! I dont know that I will have the time to read everyones threads like i used to, so if is anything you think I could help with feel free to PM me.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock