Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who makes a Ecotec/F23 swap kit and/or LS4 swap kit?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who makes a Ecotec/F23 swap kit and/or LS4 swap kit? by ghost187x
Started on: 03-18-2015 11:32 AM
Replies: 8 (747 views)
Last post by: akademikjeanius on 03-19-2015 04:23 PM
ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might also need the wiring for the ecotec.
Who makes F23 mounts, bracket and shifter cable? Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger Thelin , do a google on him . As for wiring , you can strip it out of a donor car or go stand alone with megasquirt , AEM has universal stand alone systems and a few others .There is no complete kit for this .I did everything myself , my thread is in the construction zone . (ecotec swap)
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks wftb. Does the LNF work or only LSJ? I really want to use a TVS Blower but for the power needs I think a turbo will have to do. What do you think? 320whp~400whp

[This message has been edited by ghost187x (edited 03-18-2015).]

wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the blocks are basically the same on the outside .The LNF had a chip available from dealers that boosted it to 300/300 without changing anything else .To run the LNF you need the factory ,ECM ,BCM and wiring harness .It is HPDI so I don't think you would want to try stand alone .The LSJ has the forged crank but GM says to change the pistons above 300 hp .There are so many different ways to do an ecotec , I really can't recommend one over the other .Get on the ecotec forums , read up and decide for yourself is all I can tell you .
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do mount kits and axels for the LS4 swap. I also make a push button shifter kit and interface the GXP steering column into the Fiero. I make wiring harness for the LS4 swap.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroking PM sent.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So for $2200 I can use a LNF huh? Damn that is pretty pricey.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ghost187x:

So for $2200 I can use a LNF huh? Damn that is pretty pricey.

The price we pay for convenience. It's still a new swap. Sure it'll come down just like the 3800 swaps (and anything else for that matter) does once it becomes more commonly done.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock