Started on: 02-25-2015 09:18 PM
Replies: 26 (517 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 06-26-2015 02:57 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello club and club friends!
Hope to see you for these events!
Here is a list of activities and dates as best I can think for the coming months:

NTFC Monthly Meeting -- Sat, Feb 28. (CANCELLED FOR WEATHER)

SPRING FLING 10 -- Sat, March 28. Join with our friends from Oklahoma in Leonard TX and host TXOPIE (Jim) for a spirited cruise, lunch, an activity, visiting... And most importantly... The Flinging of the Spring! (this acts as our March meeting)
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095186.html

ROUND UP -- Fri - Sun, April 17-19. Join with Bat City Fieros and Alamo Area Fieros for the annual Round Up. This years hosts are Ben & Becca and the event is to be held in Austin.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095087.html

NTFC Monthly Meeting -- Sat, April 25. (4th Sat of every month, Pappas BBQ for lunch)

SAM PACK Car Show -- Sat, May 2. Formerly the AER show, the change was good and I fully endorse our club continuing in this large show. It routinely has 300 cars and you can go to the Sam Pack Auto Museum too. Plan on making the day and visiting. This is also the weekend of The Pate Swap Meet.
http://www.ntmc.org/Home/24...llas-spring-national

NTFC Monthly Meeting -- Sat, May 23. (4th Sat of every month, Pappas BBQ for lunch)

Hot Rod Power Tour 2015 -- open invite to join the tour. Tom and I are planning on joining the tour in Memphis on June 9. June 10 is Birmingham. June 11 is Biloxi. June 12 is Baton Rouge. Then we will see how aging middle aged men handle themselves in the French Quarter for a day and then head home Sun.
http://www.hotrod.com/event...egistration-and-faq/

NTFC Monthly Meeting -- Sat, June 27. (4th Sat of every month, Pappas BBQ for lunch)
------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 04-13-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check!
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierosmith

568 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Check!
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to inclement weather, that means bad nasty weather, the Prez has canceled the February meeting scheduled for Saturday, 02/28/2015.

****************02-28-2015 MEETING CANCELED *****************************

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
;( What? No one is up to drifting
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure did hate to cancel the meeting, first time I recall a meeting ever cancelled.

Please stay safe if you have to get out, and I look forward to having a strong showing for Spring Fling 10!
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
want to reschedule for March 7th?

Or just blow it off all together?

Im assuming the later..

Jim
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT, see you at Spring Fling...

dh007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dh007Send a Private Message to dh007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Hello club and club friends!
Hope to see you for these events!
Here is a list of activities and dates as best I can think for the coming months:

NTFC Monthly Meeting -- Sat, Feb 28. (CANCELLED FOR WEATHER)

SPRING FLING 10 -- Sat, March 28. Join with our friends from Oklahoma in Leonard TX and host TXOPIE (Jim) for a spirited cruise, lunch, an activity, visiting... And most importantly... The Flinging of the Spring! (this acts as our March meeting)
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095186.html

ROUND UP -- Fri - Sun, April 17-19. Join with Bat City Fieros and Alamo Area Fieros for the annual Round Up. This years hosts are Ben & Becca and the event is to be held in Austin.

NTFC Monthly Meeting -- Sat, April 25. (4th Sat of every month, Pappas BBQ for lunch)

SAM PACK Car Show -- Sat, May 2. Formerly the AER show, the change was good and I fully endorse our club continuing in this large show. It routinely has 300 cars and you can go to the Sam Pack Auto Museum too. Plan on making the day and visiting. This is also the weekend of The Pate Swap Meet.

NTFC Monthly Meeting -- Sat, May 23. (4th Sat of every month, Pappas BBQ for lunch)

Hot Rod Power Tour 2015 -- open invite to join the tour. Tom and I are planning on joining the tour in Memphis on June 9. June 10 is Birmingham. June 11 is Biloxi. June 12 is Baton Rouge. Then we will see how aging middle aged men handle themselves in the French Quarter for a day and then head home Sun.

NTFC Monthly Meeting -- Sat, June 27. (4th Sat of every month, Pappas BBQ for lunch)

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, Sprig Fling.............................
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See if I can spell it correct..............Yea, Spring Fling!

MP
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Club,

This weekend, April 17 Friday to Sunday is the annual Fiero Round-Up. This year it is hosted just NW of Austin by good friends Ben & Becca. They have a fun weekend planned including a war re-enactment and a big car meet on Saturday night... And of course... Food you would never know about unless you were driven there!

For those metroplex travelers that want to join in Friday traveling, meet at the Home Depot in Cleburne at 0830. We will roll out at 0900. It is about 2 hours to Burnet where they are expecting us at the airport for some good photo ops and a private tour. Cost is $5.
http://hlscaf.sharepoint.com/Pages/default.aspx
The place I planned to eat for lunch recently closed, but the museum curator is going to recommend us a place on the town square. From Burnet, we will head to Longhorn Caverns for a 1.5 hour tour. Cost is $16. After getting our cave on... We will head to the hotel and get ready for supper with our hosts.
Longhorn Caverns suggests that we book early, so reserve the 3pm tour:
http://www.longhorncaverns.com/dailytours.html
With all the rain, the windflowers will be out in full force, and our path is 281. Hope you can make it!!

The following weekend, April 25th is the regularly scheduled club meeting at Pappas for lunch. I will be unable to make this meeting, but Anthony has agreed to step in and fill my very small shoes. The primary things to cover will be the coming events like the Sam Pack Car Show hosted by the Mustang Club. Tax deductible $25, free for spectators. It is the following weekend May 2nd.
http://www.ntmc.org/Home/24...llas-spring-national

Also, the Hot Rod Power Tour 2015 is in early June. A few of us are planning on going, I think this is one of those 'the more the merrier' type things. Plans are to leave out June 9th and return June 14th... That is a Tuesday - Sunday. Along the way we will hit Memphis, Birmingham, Biloxi, and Baton Rouge. Then a detour to The Big Easy for a day. Head home on Sunday. So if you want some blues, some BBQ, some swamp, and some Hurricanes... Plan on joining the biggest mobile car show in the US with us.
http://www.hotrod.com/event...registration-and-faq
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Prez!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2015 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This weekend, April 25th, is the regular club meeting for lunch at Pappas BBQ. Anthony will be President pro tempore, so please show him as much respect and courtesy as you do me... lol. He is going to cover coming events and invite trip reports from the Spring Fling and Round-Up.

That same Saturday, there is a small car show at a community church right in front of my subdivision. It is from 3-6, and since it is right there, if anyone would like, keep the evening going and just drive up the road and have some hot dogs and chips at the house. Hang out and visit... Just bring the beverage of your choice, and maybe one to share. Even if you don't do the show, you are welcome to join. Probably a good idea to bring a camp chair for the show.
http://bearcreekcommunity.publishpath.com
Hope to see you there!
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who's all going to the Sam Pack car show this Saturday?
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats what im trying to figure out as well. That way we can meet somewhere and roll in as a group like we did at the psn's in addison last year. I will be there. Looking at the map, it looks like there is a small hotel by the highway we can meet at. If anyone wants to do that.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I probably won't make it...I will be working on the ReMera's interior this weekend.

If I end up going....I will probably take the 93 RX-7
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Odds are that I will be there with my nephew. How about Waffle House breakfast meet up like last year?
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like it will beautiful weather for a car show tomorrow.

c'ya there...

blake, what time at WF?
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I probably won't make it...I will be working on the ReMera's interior this weekend.

If I end up going....I will probably take the 93 RX-7

LoL...U gots about 10 Fiero's but U taking the RX7...Booo
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathy went into the hospital last night for pneumonia...so I won't be at the show tomorrow....weather looks like it will be perfect.

PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody want to caravan to Sam Pack Car Show tomorrow, Blake and I will be eating some breakfast in Waffle House at 9am and rolling in around 10am.
the address for WF is 2362 valwood pkwy, farmers branch tx. 75234 (I35 & valwood pkwy)
if you bypass and get to the show before us, please try and get a spot for all of us and shade.

thanks...
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A small collection of Fieros this year.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's better than none!
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everyone took home a trophy. Congrats!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello club!

This weekend is the 4th Saturday of the month so we will have our regularly scheduled club meeting on Saturday at Pappas for lunch.

We will talk about our schedule for the remainder of the year including the 2015 Power Tour. We will also talk about a few of our past events. Bring some Show-n-Tell items if you like.

I want to say farewell to our good friend and transplanted Coloradonite, Mike Valentine. For the past 2 years he was with us, he was very active and shared many good deals on his surplus parts to our club. He was a regular for our activities and even snagged a Spring Fling trophy this year. His job allowed him to relocate back home to Denver area, where I know his heart never really left. Bye Mike! We miss you already and if Mile High Fieros kicks you out... We'll take ya back!

--blake

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello club,

Sorry for the short notice.... Busy busy busy!

Tomorrow is our regularly scheduled club meeting at Pappas for lunch. We will have a trip report from the Hot Rod Power Tour, discuss coming events, and Show-n-Tell.

Hope to see you all there!

-- blake

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock