Funny Local Craigslist Add by Riddick85
Started on: 02-20-2015 08:35 PM
Replies: 7 (488 views)
Last post by: 2002z28ssconv on 02-26-2015 09:11 PM
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy and his ad. Pretty funny. Enjoy (not mine)
http://detroit.craigslist.o.../cto/4900587558.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a 85 fiero it's a 5 speed manual. It's basically a drift car or whatever you want. It runs and drives only problem is it overheats because it leaks radiator fluid. I don't want it anymore. Someone come get it. Maybe jump it, drift it into a tree idk. I would just drift it on back roads and hit trees with it but I have other cars for that. This car would be great to go on a road trip in while blasting some bada** jimmy Hendrix in and flip off al the people you pass along the way. They can laugh all they want. But you can laugh harder because you have an awasome drift car that also gets good mpg and has a rear engine like a Porsche. That's what makes it cool it's a cheap Porsche drift car. Or daily drive it. I don't care first 500$ takes it. I drove it for a bit and got bored. Gets good gas milage.
You wanna listen to Ted Nugent and mess around with your sister? This is the car for you. You like rolling coal and mudding? Buy a truck fag. You wanna act like you drive a sports car to make up for your mediocre sized penis? This is definitely the car for you.

No photos :/
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too funny
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody obviously has a bone to pick. I feel sad for them.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Somebody obviously has a bone to pick. I feel sad for them.

You know now that I think about it you are right. I hope they learn to get over their grudge and move on.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

You know now that I think about it you are right. I hope they learn to get over their grudge and move on.

Yeah it's pretty obvious. Whoever posted it left a contact number though. I think I might send them a text see if I can get more info!

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Yeah it's pretty obvious. Whoever posted it left a contact number though. I think I might send them a text see if I can get more info!

It's probably the number of the Fiero owner who peed in the poster's Cheerios.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe Lowlux finally landed in Detroit.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock