Started on: 02-19-2015 06:10 AM
Replies: 6 (174 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 03-17-2015 12:54 AM
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Las Vegas Fiero Club is going to have a potluck BBQ on March 21st 2015. Everyone is invited, not just the Vegas club, come one come all, family is always welcome. Being a pot luck please bring something(food/beer/etc), but if you can not you are still welcome, I will not exclude anyone for any reason, with no second thoughts. I am sure we will end up with more food than can be eaten The weather here in Vegas at that time should be just great, not hot yet.

We will start at noon and go untill way late night.

We have a pool table, air hocky, and a fooseball table. We will also have 3 wheelers to ride around on for fun. (we have a huge dirt lot across the street to ride around on, feel free to bring atvs if you want to, just saying)
This should be a real fun day.

If/when I come up with more info I will post it.

Addy
(702)632-2930
5340 E Alto ave.
Las Vegas Nv, 89156

Hope to see you all there

This is also posted in events //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000506.html but not many people ever click on events.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined '87 Duke (Sold)
'87 Quad 4 H.O.
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for visibility. I'm interested in coming- I'll bring some beer!. New to Fiero's, but not car's or car clubs- been doing it too long!!

Wondered if you've gotten feedback from others?

------------------
'87 GT in process!

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make sure you get word out to Archie, use it as a Potluck / Welcome to Vegas party Sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could be there!

EDIT: It's hard to tell from the Low-Res Sat image..... but that sure looks like a bunch of Fieros you have scattered around with the other cars there in the lot...

EDIT AGAIN: Street View: Holy Cow! You have quite the Fiero hoard there! What do you have against GT's though

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-13-2015).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Make sure you get word out to Archie, use it as a Potluck / Welcome to Vegas party Sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could be there!

EDIT: It's hard to tell from the Low-Res Sat image..... but that sure looks like a bunch of Fieros you have scattered around with the other cars there in the lot...

EDIT AGAIN: Street View: Holy Cow! You have quite the Fiero hoard there! What do you have against GT's though

Um no, all members are treated equal, he has been invited to come down to the club here, many, many, many times and has yet to ever show his face down there, and he has lived in Vegas for like half a year now. If anyone gets special treatment it is/are active club members.

Sadly the pics are old, we are down to a little over 30 Fieros left, but over half of them are GTs. (I know only 30) At one point we were the largest Fiero yard in the world (we still may be, as everyone has downsized)

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 03-13-2015).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003
The BBQ is coming up soon, it prob won't be as big as I had hoped, due to not being able to get a hold of all the members here (we have over 180 on our list)
But it will still be a ton of fun, as, well, it has to do with Fieros, who doesn't love that. And food, games, great people, and again all are welcome, family, kids, friends and being zoned as we are we can stay as late as we want and make all the noise we want
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just broke my collar bone over the weekend so I am going to have to cancel the BBQ
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch! Hope you get better soon, just have to take it easy for a while......

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock