Calling White Fieros by B3mith
Started on: 02-13-2015 04:54 PM
Replies: 39 (885 views)
Last post by: tshark on 02-21-2015 06:41 AM
B3mith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B3mithSend a Private Message to B3mithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to see some pictures of a white Fiero. Lets see them. Still trying to decide on the color I want to go.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
google Images- White Fiero
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

That's no fun. Everyone wants to show off their own fieros lol
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Actually, there are a lot of pics there. Formula with turbo tech 14" wheels, black stretch limousine... worth a look for grins.

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While moldings, white mirrors and an Indy of course.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-14-2015).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want a picture of an ugly white Fiero/Mera I have a few of one that stayed outside and uncovered for about seven years in Charlotte, NC. I also have a couple of a photos of a decent white Mera if you are interested.

Nelson
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My friends white Fiero (slightly modified) :

JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ventura

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

If that thing was painted blue and Richard Petty was standing by it I'd swear it was a Superbird!!!
PFF
System Bot
B3mith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B3mithSend a Private Message to B3mithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This might be the best looking Fiero I've seen.

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'88 4.9L

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got something against black fiero's?
commerce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for commerceSend a Private Message to commerceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
B3mith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B3mithSend a Private Message to B3mithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great looking cars guys. And no I don't have any anything against Black. LOL I just cant decide on a color for my car!!!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

That one looks red under the white.

I'd put up a pic of mine, but can't post pics.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 02-15-2015).]

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the bumper is red under white. The car is base white, but he wanted a GT front bumper.

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 02-15-2015).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a white Fiero that is relatively decent wrt paint. The car is now a red but I at least saved an older photo of it.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RACIST!
Ponti88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the pic of my faded but original white. I am also gonna get it repainted to new, I will be curious to see which white shade you go with. later!
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

[jonrevProjects]

litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple of my white 84. It's PPG DMD1684. The pictures aren't the best because it's still in garage, but maybe they will help.

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

That one looks red under the white.

I'd put up a pic of mine, but can't post pics.

Text me one T I will post it.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent. Old pic. Somehow, I couldn't find a recent pic of the whole car.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always loved the pearlescent white on Doug Kinney's car. I don't have any pics handy but hopefully someone does.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stole some pics from member Shockwave on here. He took his car to the Dixie Square mall where they filmed the Blues Brothers. You can see the trademark concrete wall on the right:

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TShark's car

PFF
System Bot
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 02-18-2015).]

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What rim/tire combo are you running?

Looks great!
QCMANAGER

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 85 SE 4.9

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would love to show a pic of my white GT but need someone to host a pic for me.
I need an email to send the pic to. Anyone? Thanks, Kit
B3mith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B3mithSend a Private Message to B3mithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, another great white Fiero!!! What bumper add on is that? Are those stock side skirts?

Originally posted by WickedFieroGTP:

jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I stole some pics from member Shockwave on here. He took his car to the Dixie Square mall where they filmed the Blues Brothers. You can see the trademark concrete wall on the right:

That's me; I was able to get my original, short-lived account back thanks to Cliff. I recently did a blog post on that shoot and the events preceding it. Fun times...

------------------

[jonrevProjects]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HERE is a great place to find more white Fieros that you could ever know what to do with.....
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

HERE is a great place to find more white Fieros that you could ever know what to do with.....

The boring way...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock