T-Top Registry Update by nathnn99
Started on: 02-10-2015 10:37 PM
Replies: 10 (377 views)
Last post by: nathnn99 on 02-13-2015 01:39 AM
nathnn99

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, I went to register my T-Top with Ray Paulk, and my email came back as undeliverable. I did a search through the archives and found this thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...031229-1-032611.html

I emailed all five contact emails in the thread, but all five came back as unable to deliver. Is Ray ok? Is he still maintaining the site? Or is there something else I need to do to get into and check the registry?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray emailed me just the other day so I'm assuming he's fine. Try this email that he uses for our club's - New England Fiero Association - website. Ray is President. 88T@fieropride.com. I myself have an 88 T-Top Coupe.

Gwen (Phil's wife)

NEFA Activities
Fieropride Newsletter Editor
nathnn99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, to both Phil and Gwen! I look forward to being able to contact him! Thanks again!
nathnn99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nathnn99

59 posts
Member since Dec 2013
I am at a loss. I tried that email but I got this reply:

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<88T@fieropride.com>:
Remote host said:
550 No Such User Here"
[RCPT_TO]"

I have a yahoo account. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Any help is appreciated
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm at a loss. I'll contact Ray and ask him to contact you.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
nathnn99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you again, Ma'am!
nathnn99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nathnn99

59 posts
Member since Dec 2013
If it helps my address I am trying to reach him from is the same one associated with Pennocks,

nathannneumann@yahoo.com
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sending Ray an email with a link to this thread.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phil

7033 posts
Member since Apr 99
Nathann,

It might take a while for Ray to check his email and respond to you so be patient. He can be really busy with his business.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Fiero Toy Box

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero Toy BoxClick Here to visit Fiero Toy Box's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero Toy BoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Nathan,

Yup... I'm still here. There was a "G" missing in that email address. It should be 88GT@Fiero Pride.com. Or my main one is Ray@RaytheRealtor.com. Hopefully you have another T-Top for me to add to the Registry.

Ray Paulk
nathnn99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you again for your help, Ray! I got the stuff through email. It's good to get to talk to you and join your groups.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock