GT Tail Light lenses by B3mith
Started on: 02-09-2015 04:59 PM
Replies: 6 (294 views)
Last post by: B3mith on 02-10-2015 10:11 AM
B3mith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B3mithSend a Private Message to B3mithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone still reproducing these?

------------------
86 Gt 3800 series II supercharged

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one that I am aware of.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by B3mith:

Anyone still reproducing these?

TFS lost the OEM molds to a krappy bankrupted company !!!! Many have tried to reproduce these ALL have failed ..there are TONS of threads here about this subject .. use the search button.
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pure Unobtainium I'm afraid... Just keep an eye out on Ebay and The Mall and you'll find a set eventually, albiet for a bucket of money.

If only a multi-millionaire were a Fiero fanatic and had tons of disposable income to get them reproduced... It would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to have the proper tooling made according to prior threads on the subject.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IIRC I do remember seeing something about them being reproduced this year. Unfortunately, their facebook page doesn't seem to be up right now. Here is the thread:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/134150.html
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah man, unfortunately the man behind FieroPlastics and the tail light lens reproductions, fierogtlt1, is very very sick and sadly it isn't looking good...

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Sad to say that my wife received a message from Todd's wife yesterday. His cancer has spread to several areas of his body including bone, liver and brain and the doctors say he only has 2 or 3 weeks to live. He came home from the hospital last night under the care of Hospice.

His wife would like for his car friends to come over and visit while he's still somewhat aware of what's going on.
So if you're local and not a member at CFF, I am planning on a gathering on Tuesday night between 6 and 9 PM. If that doesn't work for anybody or if you are able to get together Sunday night please send me a PM and let me know. I will share finalized plans (for Sunday, Monday or Tuesday) this evening.

If anyone would like to see Todd but is unable to join us, I'll send you his wife's contact information so you can coordinate with her. They live in Southeast Orlando in the Goldenrod / Pershing area.

If anyone would like to send a relayed message, just PM me and I'll get it to him. I doubt he's still reading the forums but who knows...

Also, please don't muddy up this thread by replying to my post here. Either send me a PM, phone call or text.
Robot resistant phone number... REMOVED AS PER REQUEST If you must quote this post, remove the phone number as I will take it down from this post after a few days.

Thanks guys. Let's try to get together as many members as we can to say farewell to our Fiero brethren Todd Mullinax.

F*** CANCER.

Lets hope for a miracle guys, This is some really sad news for our community... If you are reading this Todd, you are in my prayers!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

B3mith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for B3mithSend a Private Message to B3mithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok thanks for the help guys.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock