I have a new idea for a club apparel store here on PFF by Kitskaboodle
Started on: 02-06-2015 10:50 AM
Replies: 10 (237 views)
Last post by: mrfred8 on 02-06-2015 09:00 PM
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all....I love Fiero's and am always proud to wear a Fiero shirt of some sort out in public. (regardless if it's related to my club or not) So, I think it would be a good idea for there to be a thread somewhere on this Forum for Fiero clubs to sell their apparel. The thread could be catororgized by club name, state, type of garment (hat, shirt, etc) size, price, shipping costs, etc. For every club there would be a rep/go to person who would handle the communication, ordering, payment & shipping chores.
I realize that not everyone is going to want to wear other clubs stuff but then again, maybe there are quite a few of you who think like me.
Your opinions/thoughts? Kit
P.S. As a funny example......I received a Rockin River Red Ruckus shirt a few years back (during the Secret Santa) and I love wearing it. It's got a cool red GT on it. (although I don't even know what a Red Ruckus is)

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 02-06-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Mall section could be used for this.
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The self appointed forum police strike again. He has a suggestion for the forum, and I think a good one. It might be a way for us to get access to to items we might not be able to get otherwise, such as shirts from other clubs and shows, with a donation to the forum from the sale.

He isn't selling anything so why should it be posted in the mall section.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

The self appointed forum police strike again. He has a suggestion for the forum, and I think a good one. It might be a way for us to get access to to items we might not be able to get otherwise, such as shirts from other clubs and shows, with a donation to the forum from the sale.

Huh? Sorry if I misunderstand. T shirts would be sold right?
I do think its a good suggestion. Maybe my post was too short?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Anyway, what may even work for this idea is revamp the Auctions section as a buy it now area for club mechandise. It doesnt seem to get used for auctions and some of that frame work is already made too.

I think getting the clubs more involved on PFF would be good.

Here are the clubs we know about:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094690.html

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-06-2015).]

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2015 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

Indeed. They keep jumping in threads and asserting that other people helping out others by informing them of appropriate places for such things to be posted, and calling them names, instead of being productive. Just hate those people, don't you?

This thread is in the right place. The suggested "thread for clubs to sell apparel" would belong in the mall section. That's what the mall is for. Selling things.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 02-06-2015).]

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys need to chill out, 2.5 was not referring to this thread he was commenting on the OP's t shirt project
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

http://www.cafepress.com/+pennock%27s-pff+gifts

Cafepress is good stuff but is general Fiero merchandise or special order printing. My idea was in regard to wearing Fiero stuff from other clubs. This idea has several benefits:
Club events/runs getting publicity outside their local domain.
Clubs increasing their sales by selling merchandise outside their club.
The satisfaction that I'm helping to support the Fiero community.
The awesome feeling I get when other car people see my Fiero apparel from another state. They'll think I'm some kind of world traveler.
Kit
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

Cafepress is good stuff but is general Fiero merchandise or special order printing. My idea was in regard to wearing Fiero stuff from other clubs. This idea has several benefits:
Club events/runs getting publicity outside their local domain.
Clubs increasing their sales by selling merchandise outside their club.
The satisfaction that I'm helping to support the Fiero community.
The awesome feeling I get when other car people see my Fiero apparel from another state. They'll think I'm some kind of world traveler.
Kit

I was just pointing out that Cliff actually has a store on Cafe Press with PFF stuff for sale. Good to support him any way we can.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock