Started on: 02-03-2015 08:44 PM
Replies: 42 (1209 views)
Last post by: JimmyS on 03-03-2015 06:17 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So GoDaddy is running a contest. They will send Danica Patrick to work for the winner. I entered Fiero Fiberglass in the contest. You can vote once a day. Please tell all your friends to vote for us.

Just click on the link and then vote.
https://www.godaddy.com/con...back?gdpath=biz%2F63
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

So GoDaddy is running a contest. They will send Danica Patrick to work for the winner. I entered Fiero Fiberglass in the contest. You can vote once a day. Please tell all your friends to vote for us.

Just click on the link and then vote.
https://www.godaddy.com/con...back?gdpath=biz%2F63

....and here I thought you had gotten over that fetish....
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just see an opportunity here.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done, good luck.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, that's that gimmick that is happy to race for first car 6 laps down, has no idea where she is on the track, or what happened, and only seems to do well in races where the car or luck are the determining factor. I see her up front...every time she gets lapped.

What could she possibly do? I guess do some sort of marketing. Do you really WANT to be associated with mediocrity? I'm being nice. She isn't.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just see an opportunity here.

I know you do, but maybe I could arrange for a REAL race car driver to visit you.

(You had to know I was going to yank your chain HARD on this...right?)

....of course I'm also going to help out a friend.......

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-03-2015).]

jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done. Good Luck!
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I know you do, but maybe I could arrange for a REAL race car driver to visit you.

(You had to know I was going to yank your chain HARD on this...right?)

....of course I'm also going to help out a friend.......

Arrange for a real race car driver to visit me? Hell I'm still waiting on the all access credentials you offered me in exchange for the aluminum dash overlays like 4-5 years ago.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by tshark:

Oh, that's that gimmick that is happy to race for first car 6 laps down, has no idea where she is on the track, or what happened, and only seems to do well in races where the car or luck are the determining factor. I see her up front...every time she gets lapped.

What could she possibly do? I guess do some sort of marketing. Do you really WANT to be associated with mediocrity? I'm being nice. She isn't.

I look at it this way. If we win, the publicity that would come along with from GoDaddy is better than no publicity at all. Besides, GoDaddy is offering 2 years of services to the top 10. I am already hosted by GoDaddy so that's a + in itself.

10 mins of fame is better than no fame at all.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, it's godaddy or danica patrick.

...but you have to have facebook to vote, apparently.
PFF
System Bot
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I voted for you Jimmy
JetroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JetroGTSend a Private Message to JetroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 vote.
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I voted for you Jimmy. One cause your a nice guy, and two because I use and believe in Fiero Fiberglass products!
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never used your product but I voted for you because I like the way you think. Good luck.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted
BabyEating Dingo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted because of reasons.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done, good luck!
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cajun

1553 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Done, good luck!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 more for ya my company, me ,the wife and daughter
regards
Danyel
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Arrange for a real race car driver to visit me? Hell I'm still waiting on the all access credentials you offered me in exchange for the aluminum dash overlays like 4-5 years ago.

Ouch!
Don't get yer panties in a twist. You'll get there........someday, I'll keep my word.
My nephew R.C. is sliding into an Indy Lights car this year. He signed with Sam Schmidt Racing.
I can finally tell it because it's been announced to the public now.
http://www.motorsport.com/i...hts-racing-with-spm/

Kickin butt in F2000 at Sebring this past season:

2016 and he steps up to INDY CAR...THE BIG SHOW

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-04-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
nathnn99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted. Good luck. Gonna keep on voting.
huracan2015

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're in 2nd!!!!!
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all for the votes.

If you haven't yet done so, please vote again. You can vote once a day. Contest ends on the 28th

Currently in 3rd.

Just think of the exposure it can possibly give to our beloved little cars.
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C'mon guys! We are lucky to have so many reputable, passionate vendors (like fiero fiberglass) as we do for these weird little cars. Click the link and vote.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Currently in 2nd place. Don't forget to vote once a day. Voting ends on the 28th. Voting time resets at 7pm EST
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted, and if I remember I'll keep going back. Good luck.
nathnn99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still voting
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just voted for you good luck
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 3 days left for voting. We are currently in 2nd place. You can vote once a day. Lets make a big push the last 3 days and try to finish in first.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

4 more for ya my company, me ,the wife and daughter
regards
Danyel

PFF
System Bot
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
voted 2 times today once from work then from home

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 02-26-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 more
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 more here
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more vote Jimmy. Good luck in the contest!

Nelson
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 more today ...goodluck
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So this company called liquorlist is now in first and I'm in 3rd. Liquorlist wasnt even on the list till yesterday and today its now in 1st!
Final voting ends today.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So they were in 37th place on February 25
12 hours later they were in 25th place
17th place by the next day
16th by yesterday morning and now in 1st?

I guess there are a lot more alcoholics than Fiero fans. I have been voting with 5 Facebook accounts every day for the last 2 weeks.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted AGAIN.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

So they were in 37th place on February 25
12 hours later they were in 25th place
17th place by the next day
16th by yesterday morning and now in 1st?

I guess there are a lot more alcoholics than Fiero fans. I have been voting with 5 Facebook accounts every day for the last 2 weeks.

Yeah, I'm dumbfounded. They came out of nowhere and so did 4th place iwheelie.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 02-28-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock