Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 2015 Round-Up #18 Thread (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 2015 Round-Up #18 Thread by Marine1981
Started on: 01-24-2015 10:22 PM
Replies: 93 (2383 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 04-28-2015 02:57 PM
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's fast approaching. The Date for Round-Up is going to be April 17th, 18th, and 19th. More details to follow and this post will be edited with news as things are made official. One major change to this even is it will be held in Austin. From now on the event will float between Austin and San Antonio every year to take stress off of the people planning it. (AKA, My wife) If anyone has any questions please feel free to post them here or contact me directly. Most people here have my Cell and email to contact me.

Thank you,

Ben

Shirt Info: (Copied from post below)
The shirt price is going to be $15 a piece up to XXL.
Order Deadline is March 31st at the latest.
Pay through Paypal to torrezant@yahoo.com. Send as a Gift or add $3.20 for the fees so the Full price of the shirts is received. (Include your Name and Shirt Size in the Paypal Notes Please)

Hotel Info:
Motel 6
800 Arrow Point Dr
Cedar Park, TX 78613

They only have one bed in most rooms so clarify before reserving if your sharing a room with someone. The price is $54.99 for one person and $60.90 for 2 (plus tax of course). Reservations must be made by March 17th. The reservation is listed under the Fiero Car Club. If they have trouble looking that up ask them to look up the reservation for BANKS and they will see the block of rooms that my reservation is under.

Phone # 512-260-3233 (This is the number I called which is the front desk of the hotel)
The 800# is 1-800-544-4866 but I have not called this number myself.

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 03-07-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to it.
I don`t have to drive very far, although in the past that has been half the fun, getting there.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 01-25-2015).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
65 views and nobody has responded yet?
I realize it`s still a ways off but where are our fellow Texas Fiero fanatics?
I`m just kidding.
Oh, and you don`t have to be from Texas to attend, heck you don`t even have to have a Fiero, I don`t.
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know ill be there, just need the hotel info so I can book it. Mike, you think you can have one of those cup holder armrests for me by then?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem.
Just let me know tall or short, color, emblem or no emblem, power outlet or no and color of stitching.
I could probably ship it within a couple of weeks.
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We plan to be there, hopefully in Code:Blue!

Jim

------------------
The only thing more Fun than Driving a Fiero, is Learning how to Work on one...

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't say that I'm planning on it because I haven't made any plans, but I have every intention of making this. Not sure if the Fiero will make it yet or not...
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to make it as long as there are no yellow jeeps.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, I finally snapped to your comment and now I remember the incident well.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2015 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's my overtime weekend. Wish we could be there Ben.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe you guys will be missed, sorry the schedule didn't work out with yours
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there forsure....Unless something major comes up like thr end of the world...
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I ever get my Fiero back I'll go!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BabyEating Dingo:

I hope you get your car back too, but you don`t have to have a Fiero to go.
I haven`t had one for the last few events and it`s still fun.
There is usually someone with an empty seat and such great people to spend the weekend with.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be able to show up midway through Saturday. Might even wash my car... naaa.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BabyEating Dingo:

Where is ur Fiero!
chasebmx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chasebmxSend a Private Message to chasebmxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may not be from texas but i do own a fiero so ill attend
B3mith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B3mithSend a Private Message to B3mithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I can get mine road worthy by then, I will try and come. Im new to the Fiero world, so it would be nice to meet up and check them out with you guys. I might come down even if mine isnt ready.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chasebmx:

I may not be from texas but i do own a fiero so ill attend

Hey Chase, did you buy Rims off of Sean from San Antonio? If so I have your center caps.

Ben
chasebmx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chasebmxSend a Private Message to chasebmxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes i did. That would be cool if i could get them from you.
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben, any update for Hotel reservations?

T-shirt sizes?

Etc?

Jim
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just talked to someone about making the shirts so that is in the works. Last I heard about the Hotels Becca was going to try to find the cheapest one. I think the last price she got the rooms were around $80 a piece.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone,

Still no solid information on a Hotel yet. We want to make sure we get the cheapest hotel rate possible without it being in a bad neighborhood. We DO however have information on the shirts.

Shirt Info:
The shirt price is going to be $15 a piece up to XXL.
Order Deadline is March 31st at the latest.
Pay through Paypal to torrezant@yahoo.com. Send as a Gift or add $3.20 for the fees so the Full price of the shirts is received. (Include your Name and Shirt Size in the Paypal Notes Please)

Thank you,

Ben

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 02-23-2015).]

Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm......been a while since the El Paso contingent has made an appearance.....
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jennifer LOVES the T-Shirt design. If you know her at all... That is huge praise regarding anything Fiero...

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

2MidV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2MidV8Send a Private Message to 2MidV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bem,
Thanks for the get together last weekend. It was good to see some of the Fiero crew. I am hoping to be at the round-up in April. A possible new job may take me far away for a while, we will see.

------------------
85 MadArch Widebody Notchback 4.9 4T60E
88GT (Sold to Friend)
2006 Dodge 2500 Diesel, 4X4, Bully + Exhaust
1982 GPz1100 ZX12 Suspension, ZX10 Wheels

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well still no trip worthy Fiero but I will be there. Sharon is thinking about it, but I am planning to be there for sure.

Mike Parker
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we pay for the shirt at the round up??

YES I am still alive and hoping to make this event.

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin, pm sent.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel Rooms:

Hey Everyone, the Cheapest hotel I can find in Austin that I feel safe for everyone cars and is close to some things that I would like to take us to is going to be $95 a night plus tax. I'm thinking about trying a hotel in San Marcos which is cheaper on the website but I need to call to find out for sure.

Ben
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to work on trying to make this event pending work, etc.

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be great if you could make it. Would love to see your Fiero up close.

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I think I remember Heather Grey from Pleasant Grove. She had a patch on one eye. I think Joe Crawford use to date her until she dumped him!

Mike Parker
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2015 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmm I am so close now. I just need 2 light bulbs, a battery, 4 wheel brakes (have all the parts), inspection (pending no new found issues) and the car is driveable....

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Hey, I think I remember Heather Grey from Pleasant Grove. She had a patch on one eye. I think Joe Crawford use to date her until she dumped him!

Mike Parker

Thought she was your sister Mike.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel Info:

Thanks to Mike Good we have a reasonably priced hotel. I think they only have one bed in most rooms so clarify before reserving if your sharing a room with someone. The price is $54.99 for one person and $60.90 for 2 (plus tax of course). Sorry for the short notice but the rooms need to be reserved by March 17th. The reservation is listed under the Fiero Car Club. If they have trouble looking that up ask them to look up the reservation for BANKS and they will see the block of rooms that my reservation is under.

Hotel Info:
Motel 6
800 Arrow Point Dr
Cedar Park, TX 78613

Phone # 512-260-3233 (This is the number I called which is the front desk of the hotel)
The 800# is 1-800-544-4866 but I have not called this number myself.

KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Wow The Hotel Is Like 5 Min From My House.. car fix day at my place! Lol. Are there going to be functions near the hotel? The lone star grille is real close and has a big parking lot...

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The motel is right next to a new Mexican restaurant called Serranos that has good food and a nice patio.
I forsee maybe drinks and ceegars on the patio.
Development in that area is fairly new so it`s pretty safe as motel 6`s go.
It`s North of Austin too so you people coming in from the North won`t have to deal with a ton of traffic.
As Ben said you can call either number but I think when I talked to them, they said call the 800 number.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 03-07-2015).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made reservations for Sharon & I. The person Daren, I think, was super nice. Like Mike G. said if you call the non 800 number you get front desk & depending on how busy they are is how they can help you. It seams the 800 may have a dedicated person who will not get interrupted as much.

Look forward to catching up with everyone.......................(except Joe Crawford)

Mike Parker

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to bump this to the top.
Remember guys we only have until next Tuesday (the 17th ) to make reservations at the Motel 6 or they will release the rooms.
Thanks, Mike
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock