Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Indy Fiero (only 171 miles!) ad from Carscoops - lots of good pics (old page tho)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Indy Fiero (only 171 miles!) ad from Carscoops - lots of good pics (old page tho) by CavScout
Started on: 01-24-2015 09:08 AM
Replies: 4 (186 views)
Last post by: SuperchargedV6 on 01-25-2015 05:50 PM
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This may be interesting to some that want to see some good detailed pics of a brand new Indy Fiero. The page is a year old, but as of today it's still live and you can see all the pics.

http://www.carscoops.com/20...-fiero-survivor.html

I did a *very* quick search to see if anyone posted a link to this yet - if so, I'm sorry for the redundancy - I however found the article interesting and thought others may as well.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For anyone who has a pace car, those photos are a very complete reference. I hope this page stays active.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

For anyone who has a pace car, those photos are a very complete reference. I hope this page stays active.

I thought if I were restoring an Indy, some of the pics may come in handy... hopefully those that may need them can download the pics from the site (I haven't tried.)
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've not seen a car as clean since I worked for a Chevy dealer back in the early 60's. Even the late model new ones I've bought weren't that clean.

The pictures can be grabbed by clicking on each to open it, then right click on the picture. In the opened box menu, click Save As or Save Image As and send them to your designated file folder. With that many pictures it will take some time, but to an Indy owner or restorer, this is really valuable.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the info I have on my page for this car. Rick B

1244- 1G2AF37R3EP266897 Auto 171 Port Jervis, NY

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock