Started on: 01-20-2015 08:32 PM
Replies: 6 (134 views)
Last post by: TXOPIE on 01-24-2015 05:18 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Club!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

January has 5 Saturday's... And we always try to meet on the 4th Saturday of the month.... So the club meeting is this weekend. We will be at Pappas BBQ around 1100 and stay 'till whenever.

January meeting we will read the Presidential duties and show of hands vote for this years honor. I frankly encourage anyone that would like to take the reins to please give it a shot. The main requirement is just a little initiative. We have lots of good members to lean on to help out too.

For discussion we will talk about coming events (Spring Fling, SFR, RoundUp, and AER). The Mustang Club would like to host us at Cracker Barrel again. Ant is going to show off his hoodies. And our fun feature... Show-n-Tell. Bring some Christmas goodies if you got any.

See you Saturday!!
--Blake

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there with a few goodies for a few people!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My weekend to work but with January being a 5 weekend month that means meetings flip to me being off starting in Feb. Look forward to getting to make a meeting as its been a while.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on being there since I have a running Fiero again. I will attempt to drive it and I hope I make it without issue...lol
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I will be there tomorrow.
racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had planned to make it but oilfield layoffs have hit my job. Maybe next time.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

I plan on being there since I have a running Fiero again. I will attempt to drive it and I hope I make it without issue...lol

Hope something just came up & that your Fiero didn't have any issues today.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock