Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  New Corvette Looking Like It Will Just Be A New Fiero (Page 2)

Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: Totally O/T.
New Corvette Looking Like It Will Just Be A New Fiero by DKcustoms
Started on: 01-09-2015 04:20 PM
Replies: 104 (2453 views)
Last post by: tshark on 01-17-2015 01:39 PM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2015 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
I'd put Fiero badges on it. Just to poke a stick in the eye of the Corvette guys.

With three LS3 swaps in the local club that attend a lot of local shows, you can trust me when I say, you don't need to do that. Just throw an LSx in a Fiero and put some Corvette coil covers on it. It's a lot cheaper than a Zora will be. :P
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, but it won't annoy the 'Vette folks nearly as much.
And you know damn well that somebody is going to do it.
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

The most effective way to kill a forum, is to keep posting off topic stuff in the wrong place..

Nope, the number one way to kill a forum is to attack people who post new threads. You also have the gall to object to people objecting to your posts. You're the hypocrite, pilgrim. It's funny that you keep posting in this thread, guaranteeing it stays at the top. Are you trying for a promotion from forum cop to forum killer?

This is General Fiero Chat. The original commenter invited people to read an article and then post their opinions about how much the new Corvette may be like a Fiero. Doesn't get much more General Fiero Chat than that.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Yeah, but it won't annoy the 'Vette folks nearly as much.
And you know damn well that somebody is going to do it.

I wanna see that!

On the other hand, I got kicked out of a Fiero club for putting 'Vette brakes on my Fiero. The club allowed just about any mod, as long as it wasn't from a Corvette. The guy who ran it blamed the Corvette for the demise of the Fiero. The club is apparently gone. It was down to just 2 people, after I got kicked out.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Advancement and learning happen through dissenting viewpoints. The original post for this thread was literally a complete waste.

You don't say! Hmmm. This thread is full of ”dissenting viewpoints”, wouldn't you say? Advancement at its finest. That would make this a productive thread.

Many posts on this and other threads were a ”complete waste”. Perhaps some would have liked it better, if the topic had been ”Potential rebody idea”, and the first post was ”Use the search button”.

As far as making the Fiero look modern, it's just a rebody away. So no, the thread is fodder for a future build thread...unless you think this has been done already and we should just use the search button.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad Raider:
Nope, the number one way to kill a forum is to attack people who post new threads. You also have the gall to object to people objecting to your posts. You're the hypocrite, pilgrim. It's funny that you keep posting in this thread, guaranteeing it stays at the top. Are you trying for a promotion from forum cop to forum killer?

This is General Fiero Chat. The original commenter invited people to read an article and then post their opinions about how much the new Corvette may be like a Fiero. Doesn't get much more General Fiero Chat than that.

Oh, stating facts is "attacking" now. OK.

Ironically, throughout this whole thread of you, tshark, and LornesGT apparently "supporting" the thread by not actually providing any commentary whatsoever on how a C8 will Just Be A New Fiero, I've provided more actual comparison between the two cars than everyone else in the entire thread combined, including DKcustoms who started it.

But OK. You're right. I said it won't just be a new Fiero, so therefore I attacked the OP by stating facts that disprove the wishful thinking, at the same time as defending my posts and forum integrity against the persistent attacks from you lot. But yes, you're self righteousness is exactly what this thread is about. Keep it up young padawan.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2015 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by tshark:
blah blah blah

Well, at least it's not 3 pages of you rambling on replying to every post in the thread and moaning about cops, education, and whatever else you think you can blame society's problems on at the moment, because the OP got pulled over by some bored cop while driving his Fiero.

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 01-11-2015).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny how the Vette people don't complain when people talk Fiero's on their web sites. In fact they are generally complimentary.

Just an observation.

Norm pass the popcorn.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[Something deragatory, inflamatory, or otherwise not worth reading.]

Let's see. First you start with personal attacks. Then you get your facts wrong. 12 of your posts on this thread, to 4 (including this one) of mine. You whine and moan about too many threads, too few threads, too many posts, too few posts, the wrong posts, the wrong places, agreeing opinions, dissenting opinions, contributing posts, unlelated posts... Speak of blah, blah, blah. Then you bring in unrelated threads. Are you trying to make your own argument about T/OT? You seem bound and determined to go after everything and everyone on the forum. I have to wonder if your personal life is just out of control, if you just have no self esteem, or if there are deeper problems.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, regardless of how it relates to yours. My first post on this thread was AFTER you started your usual ranting. I didn't happen to agree with you. I'm not sure if you're the pot or the kettle, but are you replying to every post on here? Should we run everything by you before we post? Did Cliff make you the Pennocks God?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 01-11-2015).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After all the arguing, the bottom line is that the Corvette is the "Other Car" and belongs in that section, not here in General Fiero Chat.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before this thread becomes a mess, I figured I'd say something.

A mid engine corvette will turn a lot of enthusiast's off from the idea. It's a good idea IMO, but everyone (especially the European crowd) will see it as a poor man's super car.
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zzzhuh:

A mid engine corvette will turn a lot of enthusiast's off from the idea. It's a good idea IMO, but everyone (especially the European crowd) will see it as a poor man's super car.

A poor mans super car that will blow the doors off of a lot of way more expensive super cars and will be cheaper to maintain. The suggested body looks just fine to me.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 01-11-2015).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know how you can say that, quite a few of the cars running the Rolex 24 hr are Mid-Engine.

And yes I agree that any discussion on the Corvette should be in OT Section. There is very little commonality between the Fiero and Corvette when you look at the overall car. Personally I think that's a good thing, makes our Fiero's more unique. In addition, a specially built Fiero will get you on heck of a lot more attention than any Corvette.

------------------

Car History: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think whether or not the C8 is anything like a "New Fiero" really comes down to what you think the spirit of the Fiero really is, to some it's a muscle car to others it's a poor man's sports car and to others a commuter car and so on. Most would agree the car was never fully realized and what it would have become if it had. So whether it has anything in common with the what could have been called a "New Fiero" is hard to say. Properly a lot of Corvette fans may be thinking the same way and that the C8 shouldn't even be called a Corvette, whille other easily accept it. Good example is the difference between a C1 & C8 Corvette hard to say these cars have anything in common to share the same name. But each their own.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Thats the only thing in common between the two cars ........Archies V8 conversion kit and a Corvette motor.

Not really.. Madcurls car has a Northstar and a Design 1 kit.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2015 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:
I think whether or not the C8 is anything like a "New Fiero" really comes down to what you think the spirit of the Fiero really is, to some it's a muscle car to others it's a poor man's sports car and to others a commuter car and so on. Most would agree the car was never fully realized and what it would have become if it had. So whether it has anything in common with the what could have been called a "New Fiero" is hard to say. Properly a lot of Corvette fans may be thinking the same way and that the C8 shouldn't even be called a Corvette, whille other easily accept it. Good example is the difference between a C1 & C8 Corvette hard to say these cars have anything in common to share the same name. But each their own.

Well, if the C8 still has a leaf spring it'll have plenty in common with the C1… and the Benz Patent Motor Car.

That said, Zora has pretty much always wanted to push the Corvette to a rear/mid engine layout, and I expect most "Corvette people" will probably refer to the C8 by the expected mark name it will receive, which is Zora, at least the first few years that it's on the market.

As for sharing anything with the Fiero, the Sonic has more in common with the Fiero than the C8 will.
zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

A poor mans super car that will blow the doors off of a lot of way more expensive super cars and will be cheaper to maintain. The suggested body looks just fine to me.

i completely agree, but one thing that will hold the car back, is the fact it's a corvette.

This guy is hilarious but the video proves a good point, sorry I don't know how to make the video show up on the forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYELTFLoHXc
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2015 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i completely agree, but one thing that will hold the car back, is the fact it's a corvette.

This guy is hilarious but the video proves a good point, sorry I don't know how to make the video show up on the forums.

I tend to find people with that "European cars are so much better than US ones" attitude generally have no idea what the hell they're talking about, and have either never been to Europe, and think that all European cars are BMWs.

But some people just like spending $500 to change the spark plugs in the Benz they probably can't afford anyway, I guess.

And if you want to embed a video, wrap it with the [YOUTUBE] tag.

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 01-12-2015).]

zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But some people just like spending $500 to change the spark plugs in the Benz they probably can't afford anyway, I guess.

This is soo true. I had to change the spark plugs on a Benz... It had 2 spark plugs per cylinder! And yet it was only getting 15mpg... How efficient.

[This message has been edited by zzzhuh (edited 01-12-2015).]

Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today is 'Make a big splash' day at the Detroit Auto Show.....and this looks like the year of the Mid-engine! Ford GT, Acura NSX, So GM needs one too I guess.
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My believe in why it keeps getting brought up is because it's a corvette. Some fiero people blame the death of the fiero on GM & the corvette sales & all that has been talked about before. A rear engine corvette could give that merit. This its brought up.

Just my opinion, nothing else.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wayneman:

I needed this a couple days ago. LOL!
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hyperv6

5995 posts
Member since Mar 2003

I would not be too sure of that.

The Corvette we have now has really been changing the Euro view of the Corvette. The C7 has taken the car from a good sports car for the money to many calling it just a flat our great sports car in the Euro media. The snobs are the pretend Euro trash in America.

Even in Europe the C6R and C7R are very popular due to their success at racing there and the sound the car make as they pass. A loud thundering V8 make a very good impression on the race fans there and here too many take it for granted.

I think to really judge this we will have to see the finished product. The way I see it the new Z06 is not just getting road test and it has blown minds as it has far suppressed the ZR1 in handling and has the same power. One test driver said that it could easily take 100 more HP with no issues and he could not say that about the ZR1.

The point is the Z06 has set the bar to the point the media said to get a better car for lap times you would have to buy one for as Million dollars. Now these same people are taking this engine and car to the next level in performance buy changing the geometry matrix of the car by decreasing the polar movement of the car, lowering the center of gravity and increasing the grip and traction. One can only imagine how much higher the level of performance may go and still be less than 1/4 the price.

As for how this relates to the Fiero. Simple as this is the closest you will ever get to another Fiero from GM. Also this car over time may produce parts we can adapt over from totaled cars. The more we learn from this car the more things we may learn to incorporate into the Fiero. Things can be learned here as there are always lessons from new technology no matter if it is aero, mechanical or just a neat idea that can be adapted.

Besides this thread takes up space and prevents a some worthless thread on what color should I choose or what is your cars name? I would rather learn from this car than some token thread that has been repeated how many times here over the years.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

I would not be too sure of that.

The Corvette we have now has really been changing the Euro view of the Corvette. The C7 has taken the car from a good sports car for the money to many calling it just a flat our great sports car in the Euro media. The snobs are the pretend Euro trash in America.

Even in Europe the C6R and C7R are very popular due to their success at racing there and the sound the car make as they pass. A loud thundering V8 make a very good impression on the race fans there and here too many take it for granted.

I think to really judge this we will have to see the finished product. The way I see it the new Z06 is not just getting road test and it has blown minds as it has far suppressed the ZR1 in handling and has the same power. One test driver said that it could easily take 100 more HP with no issues and he could not say that about the ZR1.

The point is the Z06 has set the bar to the point the media said to get a better car for lap times you would have to buy one for as Million dollars. Now these same people are taking this engine and car to the next level in performance buy changing the geometry matrix of the car by decreasing the polar movement of the car, lowering the center of gravity and increasing the grip and traction. One can only imagine how much higher the level of performance may go and still be less than 1/4 the price.

As for how this relates to the Fiero. Simple as this is the closest you will ever get to another Fiero from GM. Also this car over time may produce parts we can adapt over from totaled cars. The more we learn from this car the more things we may learn to incorporate into the Fiero. Things can be learned here as there are always lessons from new technology no matter if it is aero, mechanical or just a neat idea that can be adapted.

Besides this thread takes up space and prevents a some worthless thread on what color should I choose or what is your cars name? I would rather learn from this car than some token thread that has been repeated how many times here over the years.

Well said...
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hyperv6: Thank you for this lucid and helpful post.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking that my present Fiero would be my last rebody but if I could pick up a rolled, totaled C8 for the right price with frame drivetrain and suspension intact I can't imagine getting anything better for a donor. Not gonna happen, my car building days are over but I still like to think and thinking doesn't cost me anything.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

I don't know I think Archie and Madcurl designed it.

I like Madcurls car better and just leave it at that.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2015 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is soo true. I had to change the spark plugs on a Benz... It had 2 spark plugs per cylinder! And yet it was only getting 15mpg... How efficient.

$1000 to change the oil and fuel filter, and list a bunch of other stuff they think you should do. If I'm going to only get 15 MPG, I'll stick to my Avalanche and $50 oil change.
zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$1000 to change the oil and fuel filter, and list a bunch of other stuff they think you should do. If I'm going to only get 15 MPG, I'll stick to my Avalanche and $50 oil change.

Wow... The video shows the same car that my grandparents had... Scotty Kilmer just got a new subscriber
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

I like Madcurls car better and just leave it at that.

I like them both and I respect Curlys efforts to advance the Fiero concept. I also like the N* engine but as nice as Curlys car looks I can't imagine it being competitive with the new Corvette. I'm ok with this topic in General Fiero chat. We should be able compare the only other GM midengine car to the Fiero and call it Fiero chat
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I like them both and I respect Curlys efforts to advance the Fiero concept. I also like the N* engine but as nice as Curlys car looks I can't imagine it being competitive with the new Corvette. I'm ok with this topic in General Fiero chat. We should be able compare the only other GM midengine car to the Fiero and call it Fiero chat

Agree with on both you points. This vette will be fun to watch go against the elite super cars in the world.
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You mean like a 1996 Ranger?
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A car manufacturer may be considering building a mid-engine vehicle and it's the same company that built a mid-engine car 30 years ago called Fiero? Again, what could be more "General Fiero Chat" than that? I mean that with a complete lack of sarcasm.

I know my opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it, but I'm urging you to show restraint if you're tempted to jump on a member because you have no interest in the topic he/she posted.

Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets talk about cars that sound like Fieros!

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 01-13-2015).]

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is my mid engine lottery car for sure! If I hit the big one I will pick up the vette also. And yes I will keep my Fiero. Now Im going to bed to dream on and wish me luck.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 01-16-2015).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can tell you guys that back in the day (2005 to 2008) when I was frequently at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant on business, I never heard a bad thing said about the Fiero. I had many discussions with workers and engineers about the car and the IMSA and not one complaint. In fact, it was what I would call a typical response... "Oh yea, I had one of those", or " my buddy had one of those".

Just sayin'
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Note to anyone interested. The new Feb Road and Track has a story in the back by Bob Lutz on the background of the new Vette. The story is full of accurate information and though he plays the fact of production off at the end of the story the rest is rock solid info that most has been corroborated by others already.

The story was timed very well to appear the same week as the Ford GT and a week after the photo's so I suspect he was asked by GM to write this story.

Anyways it lays out the thinking and where whys and how's of the program. You only need to change two things. the production is much better than 50% and that they have been working more than 6 months on this.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If they do a mid engined Vette, some Fiero fan owner should remove the name and put Fiero logos and name decals on it.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2015 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:
they have been working more than 6 months on this.

They have been working on it for over 50 years.
This thread has been moved here: Totally O/T.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock