Does anybody know GTXBullet? by fyreTrap
Started on: 01-07-2015 03:59 PM
Replies: 12 (461 views)
Last post by: jaybug56 on 01-07-2015 09:34 PM
fyreTrap

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I paid him for a short shifter a month ago and have not got it. He will not ship due to some sort of problem with my shipping address and he answer my emails. I've asked for a refund several times.

I paid him using the "personal" option to avoid fees, so I am TSOL. I know he's been on here a long time, I've never gotten ripped off by any forum member, but it is starting to look that way.

Can anybody vouch for him?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've bought from him from time to time with no problems. last time was mid 2014. always shipped within a day or two. You have a real odd address? or just a P.O. Box?
fyreTrap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Normal address that I have shipped 100s of things to since i've lived there. I've given him my work address too.

Won't call me, won't email, won't ship, won't refund. Just seems very odd over $45.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
does seem a bit odd. I don't think he's on here as much anymore and spends his time on facebook with a fiero site. Don't remember which one off hand.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fyreTrap:

I paid him for a short shifter a month ago and have not got it. He will not ship due to some sort of problem with my shipping address....

You have provided a nonstandard location name on Pennock's Fiero Forum, namely, "Cleveland America".

I don't know this, but maybe that is the problem?
fyreTrap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've emailed my full address several times so I hope my sarcastic location isn't the issue.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps ship it to work or to a trusted friend/family member.

I don't know him, but if he's answering emails I would just try to sort it out.
fyreTrap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He hasn't responded to my emails for weeks. He said he was gonig to refund the money on the 27th but never did.

I guess I was hoping somebody KNEW him to help sort this out. Totally lame.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have records of all emails exchanged no emails or messages were sent to me after payment was made I have tried to get a hold of you several time since you made payment giving you my work cell for better response. Usps did not recognize the provided address, and no other address was given to me at anytime.
I'm sending you a refund as I take being called a scammer very seriously and it upsets me quite a bit.
I do not feel comfortable doing business with you at this point. In the future if a phone number is given to you please call it.
Best wishes

For the record - I get notified of all emails and pennocks messages/topic replies straight to my phone and also check everyday.
never had this issue before.

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 01-07-2015).]

fyreTrap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the refund. I brought it into public because I've never had such a difficult transaction before and I got nervous when you didn't reply to the last few emails of mine.

I never saw a cell number, I provided you mine several times and also an alternate address. I wish I knew how to fix this USPS issue so this doesn't happen again.

Oh well, sorry it ended like this. Guess I'll be welding my own.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im sorry as well.
as stated in one of my messages around new years, the short shifter was made sane day as payment.
Don't know why neither of us got the attempts to contact eachother.

I have never had this issue before.

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 01-07-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know you who posted above, and probably didn't do business with any of you, but have a terrible time with USPS. They deliver packages to my neighbors, to other streets, other cities, other states, or lose the packages. They deliver packages 6 months later, or damaged. They trample my garden, park in my yard, etc. I do get mail addressed to california, and neighbors from all over the country. They now have this thing where they mark items as delivered. Unfortunately, these itels have been discovered months later in distribution centers, mail trucks, on the ground, or just any place. Sometimes, USPS can't find my address, and returns everything--except the misdelivered and junk mail.

I'm therefore reluctant to ship anything. I have to ship from post offices in other areas. Receiving mail is comparable to a 3rd-world country. If the mail arrives, it's late, damaged, and already opened.

This last is no reflection on those who posted above.

I also had an issue with messaging on ebay. The other party claimed they didn't get my messages, that my email wasn't working, etc, but it was all in the ebay messaging system. I sent and received through their messaging, so it couldn't have been my external email. The other party tooks weeks to reply. They changed their story, and had excuses. They would have been more believable, if they hadn't replied to an email they ”didn't get”.

Sometimes you have to have a little trust and be patient; other times, they're exactly what you thought. In the case above, on reflection, was there missed communication? No blame, but it would be nice to have this cleared up, once you both cool off.
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fyreTrap:

I paid him using the "personal" option to avoid fees, so I am TSOL. I know he's been on here a long time, I've never gotten ripped off by any forum member, but it is starting to look that way.

I never pay anyone using the "personal" option. In this case it saved him what? Maybe $1.80. I'll gladly pay the extra "fees" for the peace of mind that using PayPal affords in the Internet buying transaction.

I always thought that the request for the personal payment is a little fishy.

I have bought from him in the past with no problems

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock