Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who's Fiero is this? And is it really worth $23,000?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who's Fiero is this? And is it really worth $23,000? by Oslo
Started on: 12-26-2014 01:29 AM
Replies: 5 (688 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 12-30-2014 08:10 PM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel like I've seen this car around before. Is the owner a member on here?

htt p://www.autotrader.com/c...ngId=356628562&Log=0

It's a beautiful car and I really like it, no doubt more than the asking price was invested into it, but since when did Fieros sell for $20K?

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 12-26-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That belonged to fastback 88 on here. This is what it originally looked like:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-26-2014).]

Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's worth whatever he's willing to let it go for and whatever someone is willing to pay for it...there's someone out there who would be willing, most likely. A serious Fiero lover with a lot of extra income. It's not a bad price for how much he has in to it, just not worth it to most people.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will say this....as an owner of a mildly modded 3.8 L SC Mera......its worth every penny of half that 23K
I will vouch for that
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a long time collector and restorer of all kinds of older cars, Ill tell you its nearly always impossible to sell a vehicle for what been spent on it. He may have $23,000 in it, but I doubt it will ever bring anywhere near that. Some kits may bring that if done well, but Id be REAL HARD pressed to ever pay more than around $8,000 for a stock bodied Fiero AT THE MOST. I had $20,000 in one with a Corvette V8 that was all new from end to end. Less than 4000 miles on the build and sold it for $5000 at a classic sale.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

It's worth whatever he's willing to let it go for and whatever someone is willing to pay for it...there's someone out there who would be willing, most likely. A serious Fiero lover with a lot of extra income. It's not a bad price for how much he has in to it, just not worth it to most people.

What he said.. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I would ask $23,000. It's up to the potential buyer to decide how much he wants to spend.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock