Can someone get me in contact with stephsformula by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 12-18-2014 11:24 AM
Replies: 2 (201 views)
Last post by: project34 on 12-23-2014 06:23 PM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just like the title says, can youhelp just want to ask her a question and I tried PM, but nothing if you have a email address I would like that as well.
Thank you
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone???
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caveat emptor.

stephsformula doesn't appear to have posted anything on this forum for a few years, and exhibited a checkered past as a Fiero parts vendor. It's apparent from posts which involve her user name, she was liked by several people for providing customers quality parts, but disliked by several other people for providing parts in shoddy condition, or non-delivery of any parts whatsoever.

Those cautions aside, I suggest the following:

• On Pennock's Fiero forum, search for user name, stephsformula, by entering that user name in the "Subject/Username" box, "filtered" only by "Entire Forum + Archives".

• Ignoring your own thread's name that comes up, click on any thread initiiated by stephsformula.

• Then click on the small blue rectangular button below the upper right of your screen that is labeled in white print, "Profiles".

• A simple visual inspection of the page that then comes up will reveal the e-mail address she listed, which in turn appears to employ her actual name --- as opposed to just her user name she employed on this forum, stephsformula.

• Using the actual name she appears to have employed within that e-mail address, search on Google.com for that name, filtered by her location in Sacramento, California, and that will yield an actual phone number for her as well, however dated or current, but neither of which I'm going to broadcast here.

Nonetheless, I hope this helps you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock