Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Million to 1 odds, two Fieros on my street, 1/2 hour time frame. Who are you????

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Million to 1 odds, two Fieros on my street, 1/2 hour time frame. Who are you???? by solotwo
Started on: 12-14-2014 07:05 PM
Replies: 2 (337 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 12-15-2014 09:14 AM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was around 5:00 this afternoon. I was out in the garage with the door open and lights on at the back of the car, it was day light out yet in plain site and what looked like a flat black GT with spoiler goes by. I think what the heck, a Fiero on my street. That is really rare other than me on the street. The street isn't a street that used other that people who live in neighborhood. You can tell people who aren't familiar with the area/street as they turn down the street in front of my house and find that it doesn't go through to Fuller, a main thoroughfare. The other Fiero also looks like it is a flat black GT but no spoiler and it has two blue stripes down the center of the trunk/engine cover. I am thinking what the heck you cant even honk or stop? Has to be someone local as they went on to the next street and turned to go to Fuller. So who are you? What are you doing in my "neck of the woods'?

You must live close by. You didn't see my GT in the garage with me at the back out side of the garage laying on the ground working on it? Hey honk or even better stop next time.

Man it seems Fiero owners in Grand Rapids are almost anti social. Don't honk, stop or wave. I dot bite, don't have a dog that would bite. I may even have some parts you need for free.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it wasn't me. My Fiero is on Jack stands and under a cover in the garage. I'm ready for winter to be over so I can drive it.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Well it wasn't me. My Fiero is on Jack stands and under a cover in the garage. I'm ready for winter to be over so I can drive it.

I don't think you have a flat black GT? And I don't think you know where I live. LOL Just strange. Lived on the street for 13 years and up until yesterday only one Fiero go down my street. Then 2 in less than a half hour yesterday, 2. Both black GT's, one with spoiler the other with out with 2 blue stripes down the middle of the engine cover. Where are these Fieros coming from? Seems like they are popping up like crazy in Grand Rapids. LOL

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock