Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Will Sprint headers fit on a 3.4 pushrod? Ocelot SS exhaust opinions?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Will Sprint headers fit on a 3.4 pushrod? Ocelot SS exhaust opinions? by Wannafiero
Started on: 12-01-2014 01:21 PM
Replies: 2 (364 views)
Last post by: dobey on 12-01-2014 01:40 PM
Wannafiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WannafieroSend a Private Message to WannafieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

Just wondering if the Fiero Store Sprint headers will fit on a 3.4 pushrod? Are there any modification needed? Anyone run this set up?

Thinking about taking advantage of the 10% Fiero store promo.

Either considering the sprint headers and Y pipe or the Ocelot Stainless steel exhaust.

Opinions are welcome, are either worth it?

I tried to locate the info using the search feature and only found sprint headers for sale messages.

Thanks for the time.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wannafiero:

Hello,

Just wondering if the Fiero Store Sprint headers will fit on a 3.4 pushrod? Are there any modification needed? Anyone run this set up?

My answers to your first three questions are, respectively...
  • Yes. (In fact, I transferred mine from a 2.8L Fiero engine I had early in 2006 to my 3.4L pushrod engine swap completed on New Year's Eve of 2006.)

• No. (Keep in mind the apparently little known fact that 2.8L Fiero heads are identical to 3.4L pushrod heads.)

• Me.

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2014 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, they will fit.

I liked the sound of the Ocelot cat-back exhuast very much. I'm not sure what the price is now. I bought mine about 13 years ago, so I'm sure the price has probably dropped a bit since then.

Edit: Just saw your location. The exhaust is still on my car, but I won't be using it with my engine swap. So I suggest you buy the headers/y-pipe now, and buy my exhaust when I get it taken off my car and put it up for sale.

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 12-01-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock