Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Where can I get the magic wand you wave over your car and it fixes everything?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Where can I get the magic wand you wave over your car and it fixes everything? by mitchjl22
Started on: 11-21-2014 03:58 AM
Replies: 24 (381 views)
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 11-26-2014 03:27 PM
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so tired of constantly thinking about my fiero and what I still need to do on it. I want the swap to just be complete, but it seems like every time I turn around it breaks itself. Oh your AC compressor wore through another coolant hose? Great. Oh your dew wipes are flaking off in large chunks? Wonderful. Get inside and have the sagging torn and stained headliner slap you in the face. Awesome. I'm really quite happy its winter, that means that I have a legitimate reason for not touching my fiero for another 4 months.

What projects do you need to complete?

What would you wave your magic wand on?

-Mitch

PS, Ill tell you what, when its good, man I love my car.

------------------
My Car - 87' GT 3800sc
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/121571.html#p0

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For having all those problems your car looks good!

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 11-21-2014).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can find the magic wand at the bank. It comes in 3 varieties: hurt, painful, and draining.

Nice car.
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014
Dup post.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 11-21-2014).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And things like that happen with age. They just fall apart. You'll find out as you get older. And it also happens to our cars. A little maintenance along the way keeps the oil flowing through it's veins, the air through the lungs of the AC and keeps the joints nimble so they don't creak.

Winter time is ideal for taking care of those little bothersome things before they become major catastrophes. While the car's stored away you can take the time needed to fix that headliner, replace door hinge pins, loosen the clamp and reposition that coolant hose, replace those dew wipes with a new pair of Infinitewil wipes and lastly, give it a loving hug when you leave it in the garage, each night.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Winter time is ideal for taking care of those little bothersome things before they become major catastrophes.

I agree; this is a great time of year. I'll be wrenching on mine this weekend assuming the cold snap abates a little.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one of those wands in my shop.....
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You partly buy and partly earn the wand. You pay for it through the cost of parts for your car, and earn it through back pain and busted knuckles form installing the purchased parts.
thesameguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know factually you can buy them at the Toyota dealership. They come in large (called "Camry") and small (called "Corolla"). They are both the same price, your soul.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I have one of those wands in my shop.....

Cost a few $K to take it out of its case?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, and don't forget the cost of tools to do all these fun repairs.

My magic wand is a craftsman roller cabinet

Beautiful car!
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm the opposite to most. I'd use the wand to fix the weather!!! My car is fixed and ready to go, but I had to park it for winter before I really had a chance to enjoy it.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1st off, I suspect you thought it best $wise to buy an older car.
Such logic/thinking can work; if you don't buy a 30+ year old car!
Fret naught young man, you are not alone.

------------------

fierobug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car!
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

For having all those problems your car looks good!

I was thinking the same thing.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dajack761

312 posts
Member since Oct 2012
If order of priority,
Front brakes, should finish these today.
Rodney's sway bar bushings, should finish these today also.
Rear shocks
Door speaker pods
Head liner
One day I'll do the 7730, turbo and crossover pipe that are on my work bench.
KaijuSenso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KaijuSensoSend a Private Message to KaijuSensoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could be worse! At least you can drive the car!

My winter project is to figure out how to fix the steering rack. Function before beauty!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The American Express Centurion Card aka The Black Card
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that feel. Lol. Was at my dad staring at my half torn apart Formula and all I can do is sigh. 1/4 of me says sell it, but the rest of me just can't part. I never ever want to get rid of my Formula but it's getting down to the wire these days.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where can I get the magic wand you wave over your car and it fixes everything?

All it takes is money.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If order of priority,
Front brakes, should finish these today.
Rodney's sway bar bushings, should finish these today also.
Rear shocks
Door speaker pods
Head liner
One day I'll do the 7730, turbo and crossover pipe that are on my work bench.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...won't fix your car, but it will change your TV channel.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/cf9b/

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock