Hey All. Been a while. by Solid Hex
Started on: 11-12-2014 08:34 PM
Replies: 5 (219 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 11-15-2014 03:08 PM
Solid Hex

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Solid HexSend a Private Message to Solid HexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never posted much so I'm basically new. I had forgotten my password so I have been lurking but just found it in an old notebook looking for something else (isn't that the way?). Anywho, My Fiero adventure started in Dec 2006 with a very scruffy and mangy 84 that died (right after I put Mr Mikes seat covers on, see what thanks you get) and later an 86 that also had "issues". They're both sitting and rotting (not good I know).

But while trolling craigslist last Dec. I came across an 84 with just a touch over 40k on it 2 hours away in Lychnburg, VA. So I drove up and looked at it and bought another I don't need but couldn't pass it up. I'm the 4th owner and have now driven it more than it has been since the late 90s. I know the 84s aren't the most sought after but to have one I don't have to fool with and can enjoy means quite a bit not to mention I remember when they came out.

Oh and as soon as I figure out PIP I have some pics of it. Seems what I do have are too big.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Back!

I've been through Hillsville a few times.....nice town.

If your pictures are about 900 dots wide they will probably load OK.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 11-12-2014).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back! Just a "little" bit north of you now in Staunton. Congrats on your new aquisition.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Solid Hex:

Oh and as soon as I figure out PIP I have some pics of it. Seems what I do have are too big.

Max file size and image width is stated below...

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use a picture editor to resize them to 640x480 for posting.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I use a picture editor to resize them to 640x480 for posting.

Why 640x480? That's awfully small.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock