Started on: 10-27-2014 04:08 PM
Replies: 4 (443 views)
Last post by: 86_fiero_gt_92 on 10-30-2014 09:03 PM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has been a while but I am slowly getting back into business doing harnesses, I have been doing the odd harness through Facebook and my back has been holding up to it and I have most of the use and feeling back of my right arm so am going to try doing more. I have a few built ahead so hopefully that helps keep me ahead. Been quite a few months since I have been on here and will be trying to catch up on messages I have received. If I don't get to you please message me again. Thanks Dan

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TrentSuncloud

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats your Fb? Would really liek to talk to you about doing a swap
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear your back at it...the harness you built me last winter was high quality and the installer of my swap complimented it.
eodtech72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eodtech72Send a Private Message to eodtech72Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM and email sent...
86_fiero_gt_92

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Dan, i don't know if you remember this car. i was told you did the swap on it. i am the new owner and i just wanted to say she is still running great even after a lapping event or 2.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock