Started on: 10-18-2014 05:21 PM
Replies: 5 (151 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 10-21-2014 01:04 PM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to the Stafford Va. annual air/car show today. Next year we should get a bunch of Va, Md, and other Fieros together and attend. It's worth the $20 entry fee; what with the airshow being free and awesome. Having the wife and two grand kids along, I didn't get to see much of the car show, they wanted to watch the flying instead.

------------------
http://i16.photobucket.com/...ancis44/100_1147.jpg
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/francis4
4/000_0451-1.jpg[/IMG]
trueleo.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Francis,

That sounds like a great plan. MAFOA is looking forward to expanding support of events into VA and we'll definitely put this on the calendar and help to promote it in any way we can. Of course, I'm sure Keith and the others in Central VA would also love to join in. Is it always this weekend?

~ Jennifer
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The WINGS AND WHEELS event is run by the Stafford Rotary --- This was the ten year anniversary and it also was part of the Stafford VA 350 year celebration. It is always a great show and get's bigger and better every year. Some of the show highlights included an Army parachute team, motorcycle stunt show, remote control plane demonstration, and a vintage bi-plane wing walker and stunt flying from the Bealeton Flying Circus. People can get up close and into a number of aircraft. A bike and car show provides the "Wheels". Yes ---- Let's get this on the schedule for next year! I'll get the date ASAP --- Oh, I had to miss this years event due to a delivery being made to my home
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

The WINGS AND WHEELS event is run by the Stafford Rotary --- This was the ten year anniversary and it also was part of the Stafford VA 350 year celebration. It is always a great show and get's bigger and better every year. Some of the show highlights included an Army parachute team, motorcycle stunt show, remote control plane demonstration, and a vintage bi-plane wing walker and stunt flying from the Bealeton Flying Circus. People can get up close and into a number of aircraft. A bike and car show provides the "Wheels". Yes ---- Let's get this on the schedule for next year! I'll get the date ASAP --- Oh, I had to miss this years event due to a delivery being made to my home

Hope it was a delivery of something good! But yes, definitely keep me posted and we will get it on the schedule.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
delivery made - 65" 4k curved on the wall --- 55 " plazma it replaced soon to be hung in the garage.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

delivery made - 65" 4k curved on the wall --- 55 " plazma it replaced soon to be hung in the garage.

Gee, a plazma in the garage - how rough :-) But that 65"er sounds pretty sweet!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock