Reasonably priced seat covers. by Bakeys
Started on: 10-17-2014 07:32 AM
Replies: 6 (432 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 07-09-2019 02:32 PM
Bakeys

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BakeysSend a Private Message to BakeysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, so I bought this Fiero.
It has mechanical issues, which I'm working through.
Previous owner was a butcher, shall we say, sooooo lots of work to be done and mysteries to figure out.
So cosmetics is my last focus. I want this little gem to be running decent before I start to spend fund$ on the finer points.

In the meantime, does ANYONE offer a small size seat cover?
I picked up a cheap $30 set at Wally and they're huge. Not happening.
So for now, I'd like to find some pull-over covers. There's a small tear in the drivers side that may be bleeding foam if I don't get something over it soon.

Any suggestions?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a set in the mall. Actual seat covers, though.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ebay and just checking various stores for something that is narrow. They are out there. If you look on ebay, look for older covers that people have had for a while, as they may be narrower.

I suggest getting a set of used covers and replace the material. It isn't hard. www.mrmikes.com has a write-up on how to change the cover. You just need some hog rings and pliers. Pretty easy, really. I installed a set of Mr. Mikes covers in one of my Fieros.
omaps

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2019 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for omapsClick Here to visit omaps's HomePageSend a Private Message to omapsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a set from Costco made by Coverking. The quickest way to put them on was to pop the seats out first (4 x 13mm nuts) stick the chair on a table and then you're not on your knees fighting with them.
The fit is pretty good, there was a little pocket of extra fabric close to where the seat belt does up so it's out of sight once the seats are back in. Put both on in about an hour. I'd prefer to get MrMikes but can't afford them.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2019 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try these on eBay. Those are the cheapest.
Cover King Seat Covers for Fiero

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out Russ88TTop for Seat Cover options

Seat Covers

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bakeys:

Any suggestions?

Just one... don't attempt to link to images posted at Facebook. It doesn't work.

If you're running Windows, PIP FTW.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock