New Fiero Owner by kelmania
Started on: 10-04-2014 12:55 PM
Replies: 5 (200 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 10-06-2014 01:31 PM
kelmania

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kelmaniaSend a Private Message to kelmaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanting to say hi, I have loved the looks of these cars since I was younger and have finally bought my own. I'm from Canada and have been looking for an active forum on these cars. I bought an 84 with a 4 speed and no motor but that's fine cause I already have a 3800 SC sitting waiting for the car. I plan to start the build this winter, I'm sure I'll end up with a few questions along the way.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the obsession! Good luck with your project. Make sure you post pics and feel free to ask away on any questions you might have along the way. There is a wealth of knowledge here!

------------------
My Fiero...

88 Yellow CJB #182 of 1252 formula

James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum. I remember when I baught my first fiero, I overheard a couple of girls say Woooo Ferrari!
Oh yea, Ive done the 3800 swap and can answer some questions...

[This message has been edited by James Bond 007 (edited 10-04-2014).]

FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi kelmania. I am from sask as well and just had a 3800sc installed in my 85 5 speed and it spun a rod bearing.
I'm currently putting another one in and camming it at the same time.
Have you joined the saskatchewan fieros group?

https://facebook.com/groups/139427106081843?

There is also a 3800sc Fiero group on fb for lots of info as well.
kelmania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kelmaniaSend a Private Message to kelmaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, glad to see other fiero owners in my area . Ya the engine I have is from a 2000 grand prix gtp. The guy recently had the engine rebuilt and apparently the grand prix was retarded fast but he ended up with a fire in the rad area that wrote the car off. My buddy bought the car wanting the transmission out of it and basically handed me the engine. Far as I know so far the cam, injectors, modular underdrive pully, ported intake and headers. I'm not sure what exactly for sure but I plan to tear the block down this winter and re do all the seals, and get it checked for being warped. I couldnt complain for a free engine.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard! http://www.calgaryfieros.com/osg.html

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave