Finally joining the Fiero world by fierogirl01
Started on: 09-30-2014 09:51 PM
Replies: 23 (492 views)
Last post by: David Hambleton on 10-07-2014 08:06 PM
fierogirl01

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So my boyfriend of almost 5 years has finally corrupted me! He LOVES his Fiero and has taken me to a few car shows and after being around them so much, I've fallen in love with these cars. SOOOOO...this weekend, I'll be buying my very own. It will be a project car for a little while, but it will give him and I something else to bond over. He will be working on rebuilding his motor, while I'm working on a motor for mine. Couldn't ask for much more. <3 Hopefully we will have them both completely done by next Spring so we can start taking them both to car shows. MAY THE BEST CAR WIN! (Which will be mine!)

HeavyRfoot...you have done a good job bringing me to the dark side!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum! So what are you getting? Any pictures?
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirl01:

So my boyfriend of almost 5 years has finally corrupted me! He LOVES his Fiero and has taken me to a few car shows and after being around them so much, I've fallen in love with these cars. SOOOOO...this weekend, I'll be buying my very own. It will be a project car for a little while, but it will give him and I something else to bond over. He will be working on rebuilding his motor, while I'm working on a motor for mine. Couldn't ask for much more. <3 Hopefully we will have them both completely done by next Spring so we can start taking them both to car shows. MAY THE BEST CAR WIN! (Which will be mine!)

HeavyRfoot...you have done a good job bringing me to the dark side!

not too far from me, if you 2 need any help let me know! also... make sure you get a better engine then he does

heavyRfoot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are looking at an 87 gt for her its just a rolling shell right now. Im going 3.1 in mine with a few enternal mods and hers i just rebuilding the 2.8 with a few mods. Hopefully we can go get it this weekend once i get back in town. If it doesnt get sold before then. Figure as im rebuilding mine she can be turning wrenches on hers. It will be a learning thing for her. Also it will be her first standard trans so she will be learning on hers. And for the shows bring it on. You are learning from me im not going to teach u everything i know
fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's an 87 GT. Here is a link to it for a pic.

http://frederick.craigslist.../cto/4681216887.html

I do plan on making mine better than his, he just doesn't know it yet.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum and to Fiero madness!
Sounds like alot fo fun and you have the right attitude.
fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's an 87 GT. Here is a link to it for a pic.

http://frederick.craigslist.../cto/4681216887.html

I do plan on making mine better than his, he just doesn't know it yet.

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Hope to see you at some events in the area!! Edit: Just realized we did meet last week :-) I saw "York" and thought it might be you, but then wasn't totally sure!! You'll need a new t-shirt!

~ Jen

------------------
Silver 1988 GT
Cobalt Blue 85 GT 3.4
MAFOA Newsletter Director

[This message has been edited by Fierochic88 (edited 10-01-2014).]

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
go with a newer 3x00 motor, you wont be disappointed!
fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I'm so excited to begin this project with him!
PFF
System Bot
fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogirl01

11 posts
Member since Sep 2014

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Welcome! Hope to see you at some events in the area!! Edit: Just realized we did meet last week :-) I saw "York" and thought it might be you, but then wasn't totally sure!! You'll need a new t-shirt!

~ Jen

Lol! Yeah. I'll need one with a pic of mine instead of his!
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I'm so excited to begin this project with him!

Nice! I'm on the other side of Route 30. I saw that ad too, thought about checking it out, my sister lives in New Market but I didn't want to waste their time. I'm down to turn some wrenches too!
fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

Nice! I'm on the other side of Route 30. I saw that ad too, thought about checking it out, my sister lives in New Market but I didn't want to waste their time. I'm down to turn some wrenches too!

Cool. Yeah I saw it and was like don't even need the motor cuz we have one so perfect deal!
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! and welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you guys a future event!
heavyRfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well i just went out and picked it up for her tonight 675 with motor and all parts. Has like 150000 miles on it and clean as can be under neath. But still going to need some work on her behalf ie cleaning and turning wrenches. We will probably start a build thread togther later on once we get parts rolling in for them. She will be doing a lot of learning with this one since it will be her first automotive project and her first standard. Just hopefully she doesnt get disappointed along the way and put it to the side like ive seen some do. But this one is and will be her baby from start to finish im hoping. And once its done im thinking she will be proud of herself once she steps back and says thats mine and i built that. But she isnt going to beat me in the shows im not going to teach her everything i know. Lol you gotta learn on your own sometimes. And she has already named it as well. Will try my best to get pip to work to start uploading pics of it tomorrow
fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh she is sooo gorgeous! I can promise she will not be tossed to the side. She will be my baby and I'm gonna take care of her.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh she is sooo gorgeous! I can promise she will not be tossed to the side. She will be my baby and I'm gonna take care of her.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2014 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

What a weird mash-up drawing that is.
fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hahaha! That's funny!
heavyRfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes she is a little crazy probably why she is with me and now in this group lol. im still trying to use pip but now its saying the pics are to large
PFF
System Bot
fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heavyRfoot:

yes she is a little crazy probably why she is with me and now in this group lol. im still trying to use pip but now its saying the pics are to large

Gotta be crazy to put up with you! :P
heavyRfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

going to need the work again. no motor in it needs a better paint job since the current one has runs and stuff. also need new interior and head liner along with the matting or the board for the head liner and a few other things I got listed for it

[This message has been edited by heavyRfoot (edited 10-07-2014).]

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heavyRfoot:
im still trying to use pip but now its saying the pics are to large

Resize the pics using an editor & they'll upload.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock