Fiero clubs in your area by 2.5
Started on: 09-30-2014 11:33 AM
Replies: 111 (7093 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-28-2021 12:18 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2016 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deloreanant:

Is KCFOG in Kansas City still active?

It seems they are but only have the email posted a few posts above, so I was hesitant to list that, since they don't have a website or facebook.
IP: Logged
Fierokid87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2016 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow one Ohio club. Out Toledo and it's too far for me to drive for events. Ohio seems to have died as far as Fiero clubs go. If only Cleveland Fieros was still around.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are wondering about a Fiero club in your area, and you are a facebook user, I have noticed a trend of clubs using Facebook much more in the last year or two. I recommend searching on there as well. If there hasn't been a post in a while make one . It is also a good opportunity if you run into other Fiero folks on Facebook to point them to Pennocks Forum

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-26-2016).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

If you are wondering about a Fiero club in your area, and you are a facebook user, I have noticed a trend of clubs using Facebook much more in the last year or two. I recommend searching on there as well. If there hasn't been a post in a while make one . It is also a good opportunity if you run into other Fiero folks on Facebook to point them to Pennocks Forum

It's pretty dead here. I don't have an issue driving but would rather have a club in our area. I know there are Fiero guys out there from around here. They just choose to keep a low profile I guess. I haven't seen any Fieros at the Lube cruise-in in Sheffield Village other than Mine and Scott's. And that is a rather large cruise-in.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your active Fiero club has a facebook page please let us know the link on this thread so I can add it to the list.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2016 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

MAFOA: https://www.facebook.com/midatlanticfieros/

Must add that MAFOA is still going strong, especially at Carlisle PA where 50 Fieros filled it's event in 2016. The club also invites non-members and welcomes other Fiero clubs to attend from the entire USA and Canada. Everyone who attends can participate in winning a trophy. Over the years the club had folks from as far away as Nova Scotia, IL, FL and Texas. If your Fiero club only has a few members come to Fieros at Carlisle in June 2017 and join in. All the club asks is that everyone registers through them so that it can continue to win the attendance award. We look forward to participating in 2017 and beyond.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

MAFOA: https://www.facebook.com/midatlanticfieros/

Added, thanks!
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Georgia Fieros Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaFieros

Added, thanks!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Minnesota's all new website

http://mnfieros.org/

We are also on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Mi...FierosForeverCarClub

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-24-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please update North Texas Fiero Club to include the Facebook address.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/831062060347707

The northtexasfieroclub.org is the official website, but traffic/updates are very limited.

More current info is available on the FB page.

Thank you, James East (NTFC President)

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierosmith:

Please update North Texas Fiero Club to include the Facebook address.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/831062060347707

The northtexasfieroclub.org is the official website, but traffic/updates are very limited.

More current info is available on the FB page.

Thank you, James East (NTFC President)

Updated, thank you.
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking to breath new life into the Long Island Fiero Enthusiast Car Club after a few years of dormancy . Any one that lives on Long Island and is looking for a Fiero group to take part in car meets and/or be part of a club can find me on FB ...search for Long Island Fiero Enthusiasts and request to be added to the group. So far I have 12 members, though I have only been able to get as many as 9 to gather at one time. But Im still pushing... Thanks !

[This message has been edited by Carl Calderone (edited 05-26-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2017 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carl Calderone:

looking to breath new life into the Long Island Fiero Enthusiast Car Club after a few years of dormancy . Any one that lives on Long Island and is looking for a Fiero group to take part in car meets and/or be part of a club can find me on FB ...search for Long Island Fiero Enthusiasts and request to be added to the group. So far I have 12 members, though I have only been able to get as many as 9 to gather at one time. But Im still pushing... Thanks !

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although we haven't held a meeting in quite a while, Midwest Fieros has never officially been disbanded, and we DO have a Facebook page with some activity on it. Midwest Fieros serves NE, IA, and SD.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/midwestfieros/
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2017 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're still going, though I don't know for how long...
Webpage www.CalgaryFieros.com

Many people still have their cars and are going it alone it seems.
They just don't "do" anything with them or socialize anymore...

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2017 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added Midwest Fieros and verified CalgaryFieros.
Thanks!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added a new facebook one to the list in Florida! Saint Petersburg area.

Scudero Fiero: https://www.facebook.com/pe...iero/100016186053846

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-19-2018).]

AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kansas City MO
KCFOG is very active, no website just facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/517146298393597/

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added!

MO - (KCFOG) Kansas City Fiero Owners Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/517146298393597/
PFF
System Bot
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2019 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New add to your list.

Niagara Fieros

Located in the Niagara Region, Ontario Canada.

Check out our Club links page of 35 Fiero clubs, (as of this date) all links verified and work. If your club is not on our page, feel free to contact and we'll get it posted.

web site: www.niagarafieros.com
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2019 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stinger

64 posts
Member since Jun 2018
I do have to mention, in ensuring the Niagara web site had all the club links working, meant going to each and every Fiero Club site listed. I would have to say the majority of Fiero Club web sites are quite outdated with missing or broken contact information. Links pages on the sites, unfortunately have many broken club links for one reason or another.

While we are trying to keep the hobby very much alive, keeping these first point of contact Fiero web sites up to date, with at minimum current contact information, is essential. Certainly cannot complain that no new people are getting into the hobby if we cannot take the time to keep the contact info updated.

If you are the administration team of a club or know someone who is, have them look over your web site to make sure its current.

Keep it alive...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2019 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stinger:

I do have to mention, in ensuring the Niagara web site had all the club links working, meant going to each and every Fiero Club site listed. I would have to say the majority of Fiero Club web sites are quite outdated with missing or broken contact information. Links pages on the sites, unfortunately have many broken club links for one reason or another.

While we are trying to keep the hobby very much alive, keeping these first point of contact Fiero web sites up to date, with at minimum current contact information, is essential. Certainly cannot complain that no new people are getting into the hobby if we cannot take the time to keep the contact info updated.

If you are the administration team of a club or know someone who is, have them look over your web site to make sure its current.

Keep it alive...

Excellent point I agree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2019 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Stinger:

New add to your list.

Niagara Fieros

Located in the Niagara Region, Ontario Canada.

Check out our Club links page of 35 Fiero clubs, (as of this date) all links verified and work. If your club is not on our page, feel free to contact and we'll get it posted.

web site: www.niagarafieros.com

Added, thank you!
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2019 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jet City Fieros alive and well in Western Washington!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jetcityfieros/
http://www.jetcityfieros.com/

New members welcome, the web site is up to date (except recent activity), new member sign up on site works, dues payment on site works. 2019 event calendar will be fully updated in March when we set the schedule for the year.

Happy 2019 from JCF!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2019 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

Jet City Fieros alive and well in Western Washington!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jetcityfieros/
http://www.jetcityfieros.com/

New members welcome, the web site is up to date (except recent activity), new member sign up on site works, dues payment on site works. 2019 event calendar will be fully updated in March when we set the schedule for the year.

Happy 2019 from JCF!

Thanks! You're currently listed I now added your facebook page.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yearly check to see if there are any more to add or remove
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Altho we don't have a formally organized club, we have started meeting together and communicating by this FB page and a WhatsApp group. We are organizing a run this spring. Serving New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Let's call us Eastern Canada Fiero Owners

https://www.facebook.com/gr...664215314/?ref=br_rs

jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by longjonsilver:

Altho we don't have a formally organized club, we have started meeting together and communicating by this FB page and a WhatsApp group. We are organizing a run this spring. Serving New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Let's call us Eastern Canada Fiero Owners

https://www.facebook.com/gr...664215314/?ref=br_rs

jon

Awesome
I added it under Regional Clubs, if you would like it listed any differently please let me know here. Thanks!
Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kansas City Still Alive and Well with Growing numbers.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2021 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for any updates
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock