Fiero clubs in your area by 2.5
Started on: 09-30-2014 11:33 AM
Replies: 111 (7118 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-28-2021 12:18 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I have had no luck with Missouri Fieros. Everything was returned as undeliverable, but I did use a different site.

I checked it on firefox from home today and it works
IP: Logged

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by amflyer:

Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group serves Maryland and south PA

Thanks! Is there any contact info for them, if there is no website or facebook an email would suffice.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we have a face book page as our contact
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have no idea how Central Florida Fieros is not on this list, but here ya go.

FL - http://centralfloridafieros.com/html/links.html
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Have no idea how Central Florida Fieros is not on this list, but here ya go.

FL - http://centralfloridafieros.com/html/links.html

I was kinda wondering the same thing.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group and Central Florida Fieros are now added.

Chug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChugSend a Private Message to ChugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

There may be, this list is a starting point, if anyone finds a club that is active we can add it.

Also I havent deleted any that seem to be inactive (no longer exist) yet, but I could.

I found these have posts this year so must be active, I just added them:
http://scfiero.org/
http://ncfiero.com

There may even be clubs that dont have members on PFF...gasp!

Thanks for the add!!! Yes www.ncfiero.com is still active. We are in the middle of reworking our site to a newer format!!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok everybody add this thread to your favorites, the plan is to add any more clubs we find out about and keep the list current

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-04-2016).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2015 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw that VA Fiero Association is not in the list in the top post, for Virginia. http://vafieros.com/

Please add for anyone that finds this thread in the area and is looking for a club. Thanks.
A_Pegasi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_PegasiSend a Private Message to A_PegasiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know why the VAFA link failed for you, but the club and the website are both still around.

OK these links failed, I have removed them from the list.
If anyone at any time finds that these, or any other clubs not listed have an active site please post it so it can be added to the list.

Also if any clubs are in existance that do not have a website, but would like another form of contact info to be listed I can add it.

Removed:
VA - Virginia Fiero Association: http://www.vafieros.com/

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK,
VA - Virginia Fiero Association: http://www.vafieros.com/
added to the list
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As Kitskaboodle mentioned above, please add Golden Gate Fieros under CA - Bay Area. We are working on getting a current website up and running, but communicate regularly on the following Yahoo! group: Golden Gate Fieros Yahoo! Group
Thanks, and we'd love to meet anyone in the area or visiting!

JC

[This message has been edited by gldkarma (edited 01-08-2015).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:
.. please add Golden Gate Fieros under CA - Bay Area. We are working on getting a current website up and running, but communicate regularly on the following Yahoo! group: Golden Gate Fieros Yahoo! Group
Thanks, and we'd love to meet anyone in the area or visiting!
JC

Thanks! Added it!

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-09-2015).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added Fiero Club Oklahoma's facebook link.
Thanks J-Holland!
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone on Long Island or nearby that would like to come for a "tech session" weekend come spring I'd love some help swapping in my 3800sc and installing the performance sound system, suspension components (new struts,bushings all around, rear sway bar etc.) please PM me. I'd LOVE the help and company and I'd also like to host some kind of get together come summer at my house (hot tub, pool, zaxxon, millipede stand up arcades).

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We now have an 'official' name for our Long Island NY club
Long Island's Little Fiero Owners Club or L.I.L.F.O.C.

This club is mainly for 'tech sessions' where we help each other on our cars and share knowledge regarding technical issues, fixes, mods and upgrades.
Occasionally us LILFOCERS may go to car shows or swap meets.

Contact me, "Lou and Blue" or Carl "Carl Calderone" for info if you are interested in joining.

We don't have a website as of yet but you never know what might come to fruition.

Thanks
Louis Duet

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"My mind spins like helicopter blades." -G. Rossdale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
3800sc series 2 swap in progress--IT'S ALIVE !!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

rednotdead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rednotdeadSend a Private Message to rednotdeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know if the SoCal area FierosWest club is still active? I applied and was accepted, but the website doesn't seem to have been updated for years.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rednotdead:

Anyone know if the SoCal area FierosWest club is still active? I applied and was accepted, but the website doesn't seem to have been updated for years.

Good question the website exists but hopefully it is monitored.
http://www.fieroswest.org/index.html

I did a little looking and this site gives some contact info, could be old data but worth checking:
http://www.classiccarcommun...b/fieros+west++/461/

Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2015 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I which I had a club close to me here in Dayton. I think the closest one is 3 hrs. from me. Maybe I should use the unused web link OhioFeroClub and start my own club and website. Even if the only people that would show up for an even would be Me Myself and Imnuts.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2015 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Imnuts:
I which I had a club close to me here in Dayton. I think the closest one is 3 hrs. from me. Maybe I should use the unused web link OhioFeroClub and start my own club and website. Even if the only people that would show up for an even would be Me Myself and Imnuts.

Go for it
All it takes is someone with initiative.
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates? It would be nice to keep this list current.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP for the new year.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you add this to your list?

Georgia Fieros Facebook link is on our home page.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 01-04-2016).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Could you add this to your list?

Georgia Fieros Facebook link is on our home page.

Is your facebook link and email contact on the website? Looks like GeorgiaFieroClub is already in the website list.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

I have had no luck with Missouri Fieros. Everything was returned as undeliverable, but I did use a different site.

What does that mean? (bold)

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

I've been unable to get a reply to emails from either MO group. I posted this previously, and the reply was that it worked in a different browser. Emails won't be returned as undeliverable based on the browser used. Several others have posted the same problem. I've sent from several email providers. Yes, both pages are there, but no updates to anything but the copyright since 2013 or so.

The website works. I really cant control who answers the email address or delete the website, I can stop listing it here.
Is that what we should do though?
I dont design or own any web pages.
If the copyright date isnt within a year, does that mean the website is abandoned? Dont they have to pay to keep it up?

I posted this, we'll see
https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...&number=1&DaysPrune=

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-04-2016).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The facebook link is on the web page, but the email address isn't. I've not been successful in getting it added.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2016 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If the copyright date isnt within a year, does that mean the website is abandoned? Dont they have to pay to keep it up?

No. It probably just means that is when the last "major" update to the general site design, depending on where it is on the page, and how it's added on the server side. FWIW, most non-corporate sites are pretty bad at how they manage showing legal info like Copyright and such.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What does that mean? (bold)

There was another site with the same content, but a different URL.

Many sites have code that sets the copyright date to the current year. It's dynamic coding, and can be done with javascript, SSI, ASP, JSP, Perl, .Net, or whatever coding floats your boat.

Regardless, no one will be attending any events from 2013.

I spoke with a guy who used to do the club here, and he ran into a personality conflict with a particular person, and got out of Fieros entirely. I met that person, and yes, I could understand the conflict, but I'm not perfect, either. Apparently, the ”club” was only 2 or 3 people, anyway.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2016 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tshark you have a PM
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied.
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am the president of Kansas City Fiero Owners Group, took over when Todd moved away from us

We don't have much together, but we do a show once a year and I am working on getting us to go as a group to some pretty close things, we do have a great meeting once a month in Lee's Summit, MO, second Monday of every month at the Back Yard Burger in Lee's Summit at 7, but people start showing up at 6.

If anybody has anything going on or wants to contact me please feel free to send me an email

cjcoulter@me.com

Chris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2016 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eph_kay:

I am the president of Kansas City Fiero Owners Group, took over when Todd moved away from us

We don't have much together, but we do a show once a year and I am working on getting us to go as a group to some pretty close things, we do have a great meeting once a month in Lee's Summit, MO, second Monday of every month at the Back Yard Burger in Lee's Summit at 7, but people start showing up at 6.

If anybody has anything going on or wants to contact me please feel free to send me an email

cjcoulter@me.com

Chris

Thanks for posting Chris!
Does KCFOG have a website, if not that, a facebook for the group? I can add it to our list for people to use to contact your group.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-11-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2016 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish there was more important a presence in MS. I sure could use a hand sometimes. Maybe someone in AL would head west... I'm just over the state line!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2016 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I received information that these MO clubs are inactive, the domain is no longer paid for, and they don't meet. These have been removed from the club listing on page 1 of this thread.

MO - Gateway Fiero Club: http://www.gatewayfieroclub.com
MO - Missouri Fieros: http://missourifieros.ucoz.com/

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2016 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

I wish there was more important a presence in MS. I sure could use a hand sometimes. Maybe someone in AL would head west... I'm just over the state line!

It might not be easy, but you could start one, most start with 3 buddies getting together to help eachother or cruise to a place to eat, etc.
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2016 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is KCFOG in Kansas City still active?

[This message has been edited by deloreanant (edited 08-11-2016).]

deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2016 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

deloreanant

216 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Edited because I didn't read the whole post first. Sorry.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock