88 GT Build Thread by InfiniteFiero
Started on: 09-27-2014 10:48 PM
Replies: 44 (1621 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 04-06-2015 01:16 PM
InfiniteFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfiniteFieroSend a Private Message to InfiniteFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working on the glovebox

IP: Logged
InfiniteFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfiniteFieroSend a Private Message to InfiniteFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finishing up the glovebox

InfiniteFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfiniteFieroSend a Private Message to InfiniteFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well yesterday I ran into a little road block in this project...literally. Actually it was a big road block. A lincoln navigator pulled out between a line of cars in the turning lane that let him through so i had less than half a second from the time i saw him till the time I hit him going 45 mph. His car was pretty messed up in the front but was actually able to drive away. My car got the worse end off it and is totaled but I'm alive and safe so I can't complain. Not sure what I am going to do about this project yet.

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch! That's not gonna buff right out.

Glad you're OK!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG.... I am so SORRY to see that. This is something that scare me every day I drive my car. You put so much work into something, just to have some idiot pull out in front of you and set you back to square one.

When insurance totals the car, make sure to buy it back from them! With the payout, they will usually just take a couple hundred dollars or so and let you keep it. You put a LOT of work into the car, and much of it is easily transplantable. The dash, sub, tail lights, brake upgrades ect. With your Brothers and fathers help, maybe they can help you source another Fiero to transfer your modifications to.

I wish you the best with this!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-06-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay