Started on: 09-22-2014 07:50 PM
Replies: 13 (483 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 09-24-2014 05:43 AM
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found it while looking around. Didn't notice another post on it. Rick B

http://www.carsforsale.com/...nddulac-wi-228521204
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Zimmer Quicksiilver was one weird looking automobile. Reminds me of a two seat mid 80's Chrysler and those garish chrome bumpers!!!!. I thought that chromed metal bumpers died out in the 80's
The Zimmer was an interesting car for sure; a body size for four but it only seated two. A 3600 lb 2.8L auto, extended custom bodied Fiero designed exclusively for pimps. With a long heavy body, power steering and a small 2.8L, performance had to be very weak. The best part were that these things cost $38K new. If you decide to buy one, don't forget the black hat with the white feather?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to have one. It's about the only kind of Fiero that I've never owned. I could have bought one about 6 years ago when I was in CA, but it wasn't in the shape I wanted. But it sold for just $5500. Looking at the prices on these, I wish I'd just bought it and done the work to fix it up.

------------------
12th Annual California Coast Run
October 17-19, 2014
http://www.californiacoastrun.com
1988 Fiero GT - Nashville, TN 37203

Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One with a 3800SC would be fun
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still butt ugly.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lincoln...shoulda had a V8...

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-23-2014).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I'd love to have one. It's about the only kind of Fiero that I've never owned. I could have bought one about 6 years ago when I was in CA, but it wasn't in the shape I wanted. But it sold for just $5500. Looking at the prices on these, I wish I'd just bought it and done the work to fix it up.

This car is an oddity and a fascinating take on a Fiero re-body. I saw one at Daytona years ago and it was in tip top shape. The car has a unique appeal and only a few hundred were ever built. It is a rare automobile but if you choose to buy one; in case of even a minor accident body parts are nearly impossible to find..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just don't see the appeal
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that car was on ebay a few days ago.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
10.91@133.1

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda figure it's the same reason I've had three Indys. When all is said and done, it's just an 84 SE with pretty seats and stripes. But because it is a bit of a rarity in the Fiero world, I've wanted to own them. Same with the T-top cars I've had. It's just a different Fiero to own. That's why they make so many variations in things. We all have our reasons for things we like and dislike.
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I kinda figure it's the same reason I've had three Indys. When all is said and done, it's just an 84 SE with pretty seats and stripes. But because it is a bit of a rarity in the Fiero world, I've wanted to own them. Same with the T-top cars I've had. It's just a different Fiero to own. That's why they make so many variations in things. We all have our reasons for things we like and dislike.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always thought the Zimmer got it's Neo-classic styling cues from the Stutz Blackhawk. They took Pontiac Grand Prix and turned them into Neo-classics. Not for everyone. But it would sure get you some attention and make people wonder WTH it is.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I only had a Zimmer and a faux leopard skin shirt with tight leather pants.... I could finally lose my virginity

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock